PSI 10% off - discount figured in automatically at checkout

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1shootist

SmartSelect_20191114-114543_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Want to get an additional 10% off, join a turners club that has an account set up with PSI and they'll take another 10% off at checkout, even "on sale" items. The turners club discount applies to all orders every time. Makes it easy to order and the savings really add up.

So after doing an inventory I placed my order last night. I bought 3 items and had a budget of $500.00 Between the 10% offer by PSI and the 10% off for the wood turners club I was able to save over $80.00 on my order. Factor in of the three items 2 were already on sale but the discounts still applied, that saved me another $31.00. Total bill $340.00, well under my budget and I'll be able to make a bit more on the products I bought and will sell. PSI will have my business for a long time.

TonyL

Outstanding news! I do belong to a WW club so I have some research to conduct - thank you. I do the 20% off "we missed you" code, close to 4 times a year. I about about to you it soon.

Outstanding news! I do belong to a WW club so I have some research to conduct - thank you. I do the 20% off "we missed you" code, close to 4 times a year. I about about to you it soon.

I got lucky with my "extra" discount. As I explained to PSI, I live out in the middle of nowhere, actually way up in the Rockies. The closest WW club is 80 miles away and during the winter months traveling to go to a meeting can be all but impossible. I sent them my address to show how far out I live and they agreed to give me the discount. I normally do between $800.00 to $1,000.00 with PSI every month and those with crummy customer service lose my business. I've had only one other company give me a discount, Woodcraft. PSI has also stepped up when I've gotten their product from another vendor that was not perfect and made it right. The purchasing vendor didn't return emails or phone calls, so I cut them off... forever. If you need the contact name of the person at PSI that I communicated with, just let me know, I'd be more than happy to share it with you Tony.

Top Bottom