Problem with ChefWareKits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

Has anyone else had a problem with ChefWareKits? The blind center ordered two sets of BBQ tools from them, and one of the kits was missing a piece. I called, but got voicemail, so I left them a message giving them the details, and leaving my phone number and email address. No response. So I went into their site and filled out a contact request. Still no reply.

Not a happy camper.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

I saw the people from Chefware Kits at the turning symposium in Derry, NH, on Saturday -- I don't know why they haven't replied to you, but they are still around.

Herb G

I just spoke to Craig & sent him this link. He said he'd look into it.
That's the best I can do to help a fellow pen turner.

:)

sbwertz

Just got an email from the Blind Center. The part will be delivered Monday. Thanks, HerbG. The turner wants it for a gift next week, so I will be able to finish assembling it for him Tuesday so he can take it.

Herb G

Just got an email from the Blind Center. The part will be delivered Monday. Thanks, HerbG. The turner wants it for a gift next week, so I will be able to finish assembling it for him Tuesday so he can take it.
You are more than welcome for anything I could do. I know it isn't much, but it adds up.
God bless.
:)

Top Bottom