Prizes needed for the 2021 Birthday Bash

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The Bash will soon be here and we need prizes for awards during the bash. If you have a BOB (box of blanks) you would like to donate or kits or maybe just something you would like to give back to the membership we can use it. If you like you can contact me privately or you can post in this thread.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EricRN

Mike, I've got some stuff I can donate. I'll put up a few vintage acetate and casein blanks. Where should I send them?

Magicbob

I am in for 3 prizes to use as you see fit
1. A Deluxe Magical Skew Package value $90
2. A Deluxe Negative Rake Scraper Package value $85
3. A CA Finish Starter Set value 35.00

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thank you Gentlemen we are off to a good start. Eric, hold on to them, at the end of the Bash, around March I will contact you with the winners information and you can ship them directly to the winner.

EricRN

The Bash will soon be here and we need prizes for awards during the bash. If you have a BOB (box of blanks) you would like to donate or kits or maybe just something you would like to give back to the membership we can use it. If you like you can contact me privately or you can post in this thread.
Thank you Gentlemen we are off to a good start. Eric, hold on to them, at the end of the Bash, around March I will contact you with the winners information and you can ship them directly to the winner.
Got it. Here is what I've set aside if you want a picture for advertising.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 213

lorbay

I can donate 1of my signature handles.
16" long with 3/8" and 1/2" in each end
value $50
Lin

Attachments

• 0EF98073-076B-4ABF-9069-4CDBC92E1B98.jpeg
    0EF98073-076B-4ABF-9069-4CDBC92E1B98.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 165

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'll contribute some BOBs & prizes. I'll get back to you with details in a week or so.

Edgar

Pete275

Hello Mike,

I would like to donate two $25 dollar gift cards to Exotic Blanks, assuming its not too late.

Thanks,
Wayne

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I may, Hugo. Im pretty sure we are ok at the moment but if I have a need I will take you up on it. If your feeling generous I can add it to the Losers Train drawing.
Mike

sparhawk

I may, Hugo. Im pretty sure we are ok at the moment but if I have a need I will take you up on it. If your feeling generous I can add it to the Losers Train drawing.
Mike
Mike that would be fine. Always glad to help out the IAP. And thanks for all your hard work for the IAP community.

Top Bottom