Prizes needed for the 2020 Bash.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
It's that time of year again, the 2020 Bash is just around the corner and we need prizes. Now is the time to give back to your fellow members if you have had a great experience on IAP.
Have a BOB, (Box Of Blanks) that you wont use and would like to donate to the contests ? Maybe a bunch of kits you will never use or something fun that relates to pen making you would like to pass on. We ask that the value be at least $25.and you will need to ship it to the winner at the end of the Bash contest its used in. Post in this thread if you would like to donate or send me a PM if you would rather do it privately. Thank you as always for your generosity.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'm in for some BOBs, GCs, and probably a drawing prize again. I'll send you a PM with details early in Jan.

Edgar

Count DiamondCast in... We can do kitless contest and resin contest again if you'd like. Maybe call it $100 worth for regular kit blanks and $105 worth of "kitless" material?

Bob F

Mark us down for donating 5 - yes - 5 of our 3 packs (each pack will recieve 2 of our hybrid pen blanks and 1 stabilized all burl pen blank -total value of each pack approx $40 )( Each pack will be hand chosen by me ). Thank you all for all that you do and for sharing this amazing hobby & craft with us - Me and Cindy wish all of you and yours a happy holiday season!

Webpage - https://franklinblanksandcrafts.com/
FB - https://www.facebook.com/FranklinWoodTurning/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/franklinblanksandcrafts/

erichardson

I'll donate 3 packs of pen blanks (4 blanks per pack ($40.00 value)) and I'll donate 2 packs of Bottle Stopper blanks (3 blanks per pack $30.00)) from Appalachiaturnings.

Curly

As Marla's assistant I have the privilege of announcing that Marla will donate a box of 4 made to order feather pen blanks of the winner's choosing.

Pete

Tilt

If you saw my Hello post. I have 2 Steel pens I turned and will be glad to donate one of them. I would like to keep the other
cause I won't be doing that again. My hands are not steady enough having M.S.

…..sam

PenHog

I have (1) a Jr. Emperor Rollerball (Rhodium and Black Ti) kit, and (2) a Jr. Imperial Rollerball (Chrome and 22kt gold) kit. Total purchase price was about $80, if I recall. Happy to donate.

Shipping within the USA only, please.

jlroch

It's that time of year again, the 2020 Bash is just around the corner and we need prizes. Now is the time to give back to your fellow members if you have had a great experience on IAP.
Have a BOB, (Box Of Blanks) that you wont use and would like to donate to the contests ? Maybe a bunch of kits you will never use or something fun that relates to pen making you would like to pass on. We ask that the value be at least $25.and you will need to ship it to the winner at the end of the Bash contest its used in. Post in this thread if you would like to donate or send me a PM if you would rather do it privately. Thank you as always for your generosity.

hi
i will donate 6 gift certificates of $25.00 which can be redeemed at: www.bois-exotic.com. these certificates can be redeemed at the store or online. let me know how to provide these gift certificates.
jacques

(edited to remove the extra post quotes)

Last edited by a moderator:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I have my prize donations done and packaged. 5 packages, each containing 5 of my best selling blanks. Now I just need to know who is going to win them 😜 😁.

Prize-Package-2020.jpg

Top Bottom