Prizes needed for 2018 Summer Extraganza,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its time to think about kicking off the Summer Extravaganza again and we could use some prizes for the winners.
If you have a box of Blanks or Kits you would like to donate to the contests let me know. I ask that the value be around $25.00 but no more than $50.00

If you donate a BOB (Box of Blanks) or other great prize I will contact you at the end of Aug with where and whom to ship it to.

Thanks Mike

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
If you would like to run a contest let me know, we will have around 5 contests in August. Or if you would like to run a Pith in conjunction with the SE shoot me a pm.

Fred Bruche

I'll donate one BOB (i'm fine with international shipping). And one sfrb of "cheapish kits" like slimline pen/pencil and other pen kits I'm unlikely to use (thinking 10-15 kits should fit in that box). I can make a list later if it's important :)

Last edited:

mrburls

I put two boxes of blanks together to donate today.
Both boxes have wood, resin, cast labels and some Conway Stewart blanks in one box.
Keith

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Steve, thanks for the BOB and "kitless" is yours. Grab some rules and start a thread in the planning forum.

Tim, as always thank you for donating.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I can donate 3 BOBs, Mike. Sorry I don't have time to run any SE contests this time.

Edgar

larryc

I have four 2oz bottles of BSI Super Gold Medium that I misordered. Retail at $27 each so that should be good for 2 prizes. And I will also donate 5 Dymondwood blanks.

Top Bottom