Prizes for the 2017 Birthday Bash needed.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Terry. I generally list the prize in a contest and when its won I or one of the contest chairmen will contact the donor and provide all the pertinent shipping information.

robutacion

OK so, I've just seen this thread on "New Posts" again and I thought to myself, I'm sure that I have already made my prize contribution offer, as I did in previous years however, and knowing how easy I forget things, I decided to have a look and just make sure.

I went through each page twice and saw one post from me, that I recall to have made but, I have mentioned Mark James generosity of this own offer that I endup forgetting to make my own regular offer of AU$250 in gift vouchers, to be divided as you Mike see fit, I only need to know what you decided at the time of the event's opening.

My apologies for the delay, you should have reminded me...!:biggrin:

Hope this helps.

Cheers
George

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
George thank you for Donating.........Twice!
You sent it to me in a private Pm early on.

Cmiles1985

Count me in for four $25 vendor gift certificates (perhaps one from each: Classic Nib, George's Bits of Timber, Exotic Blanks and Signature Pen Supply?) and two boxes of blanks valued at $20 each.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
George I had no intention of taking advantage of an already generous forgetful person such as yourself. I have you down for $250 worth of prizes. I promise I wont use them twice,....:biggrin:

mecompco

I'll donate a SFRB full of mixed Corian blanks (20 or 25 blanks) for 7mm projects (or could be glued together for larger projects) if you think that would be OK.

Regards,
Michael

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
If anyone has a question on how to donate the process is easy.
You can post here or PM me if you wish. THen I will add it to my list and assign it a place in the Bash, Eventually someone will win it, I will then contact you (or one of my Minions) and give the winners contact information for shipping etc.

What can you donate? Kits you no longer use, blanks that you have to many of or wont turn. Tools, Gift certificates to a Vendor, maybe you want to re-gift a prize you won and wont use. All of those and more are great prizes.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Dale
Its totally up to you but if you would like to donate Im sure they would be greatly appreciated by who ever won them. I would be glad to have them.

D.Oliver

Hey I think I set some prizes aside for the Bash earlier in the year. Unfortunately I'm too busy re-formatting rules right now to go out to my shop and check.

Dale Lynch

I got a box of walnut turning blanks ready,use it where you need. DSCF4228.jpg

stonepecker

Got a double box of blanks I purchased. It is wonderful when the membership is so giving.
Looking forward to getting more blanks. Going down to Woodcraft in the Twin Cities on the 30th to pick up what everyone has donated there.

Boxes are mostly empty waiting to see what all comes in. But I am sure they will be full and ready by the time the winners are announced

My personal THANK YOU to everyone who donated. And most of all to those who thought of the kids.

Wayne

Brooks803

Mike. Please put me in for a small flat rate box full of dyed & stabilized wood. It'll have boxelder burl, spalted sycamore, and spalted maple. 13 full sized blanks and 6 sierra size.

Also a box of Alumilite blanks (5"). Assorted colors. 20 in total.

walshjp17

I will donate a SFRB of miscellaneous kits including roller balls, fountain pens, ballpoints and others. Don't know how many will fit in a SFRB, but I will fill it to the brim.

Karl_99

I can put together a 2nd BOB. May even throw some kits in it.

(I was cleaning and organizing the shop last weekend, so I found the good stuff!)

Top Bottom