Prize allocations

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
I was just wondering if the prizes have been sorted into contests yet. If so, can it be posted here so that we can reference it in years to come, for archival purposes?

(It's nice to look back and recall what was done when planning the next round).

Any idea of the rough total value?

Andrew

Edit: Edited the thread name, as per requested, to show that the allocation list is done!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Andrew we are working on it, and we are almost done, but it still needs to go to Mike for ratification until then its all conjecture.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Mike & Derick did a fantastic job allocating the prizes. It's now in Ed's hands. He will be posting the allocations in the near future. If it were to be posted in it's present form it would probably cause confusion. I received it from Mike exactly the way I asked for it but the prizes are identified by a number, not a description, which works better for Ed's people. Ed is going to format it a little differently so you guys don't have to match numbers to prize descriptions..

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
OK, here it is in PDF (Adobe) format. (You will want to pick 150% or greater in your Adobe Reader---the type is small)

Do NOT be afraid to ask questions!!!!!

The prizes all have pretty good descriptions, but the full description, should you need it, is in Maxwell_Smart007's thread about prizes (I will post a link if there is confusion about this)

A designation like p1-1 means the first Photo contest (P1), first prize (-1). You will note that TWO prizes comprise the first prize package--this IS correct.
Casting, the second contest has THREE pieces in the first prize.

Again, if this causes any of the chairmen consternation, ASK!!!!!

Attachments

• As posted on IAP.pdf
    343.8 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Mike & Derick did a fantastic job allocating the prizes. It's now in Ed's hands. He will be posting the allocations in the near future. If it were to be posted in it's present form it would probably cause confusion. I received it from Mike exactly the way I asked for it but the prizes are identified by a number, not a description, which works better for Ed's people. Ed is going to format it a little differently so you guys don't have to match numbers to prize descriptions..

I could NOT AGREE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for all the time and energy you expended---the allocation is FAN---TASTIC!!!!

Brooks803

Wow yall did a GREAT job getting all that sorted out! Ok, from what I saw with my contest is we're doing a 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place for each category, total of 9 prize winners. Am I reading that right Ed?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sorry Jonathon, Dawn wants two more vids in the next day, so I was editing.

Look for "It's the pits" coming to a neighborhood YouTube soon!!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
A designation like p1-1 means the first Photo contest (P1), first prize (-1). You will note that TWO prizes comprise the first prize package--this IS correct.

HUH??

I must need sleep, I can't make much sense of the whole thing.:frown::confused:

Top Bottom