Print Size??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

The size of the print in the threads is rather small. Is there a way that can be increased?? I know I can increase mine when typing but all threads that here already and those responding the print size is small. It is dark which is good. Just testing.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

I agree that the font/type size is difficult to read. I have to use the control key and '+' sign to increase size everytime I sign in so I can read the posts. Hope this will work out in the future.

sbwertz

Quick and easy shortcut....hold down the control key and roll the mouse button forward and back to increase/decrease the font size.

MRDucks2

I find the print size works well on the phone, laptop screen and monitors.

It seems to autoscale well for the phone. The laptop I bump up to 125% in the browser and it uses up the extra space on the website without losing anything.

On the monitors (around 24") the size is fine.

duncsuss

The size of the print in the threads is rather small. Is there a way that can be increased??
The WoodBarter forum has been using XenForo for a while now, and one of the options they've taken advantage of is the ability to choose the style you'd like to use (I'm guessing it selects which CSS file to invoke for the user.)

On woodbarter.com the selection is made by clicking a link in the bottom left of the screen -- circled in this screen grab:

Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 1.54.34 PM.png

It opens a dialog that lets you select the style of display to use:
Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 1.54.54 PM.png

Maybe a second CSS could be created that uses larger typesizes, etc, to help the folks who are having trouble with the small type? I know there can be a lot of work developing a consistent user interface, and that means either Jeff or somebody Jeff hires/delegates to do the job would have to put in several hours effort.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
There's a pretty extensive styling system, with about 1000 configurable options. Very well defined scheme for theme development and style switching.

Top Bottom