Pricing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pshib

I decided to try my hand at selling my clay blanks and was wondering what would be good price range. I know that the better they look and the higher the demand is determines the price. Just wanted to get some feed back from y'all on my past blanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 444
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I have no idea about how to price pc blanks. You probably won't get much for that Texas Flag blank though unless there's also a star on the opposite side. :)

pshib

I know I messed up the flag.....it did look good finished though.....it was stolen by my mother-in-law. It was just a prototype to see if it could be done.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Truth be told - I was assembling a Lazerlinez Texas Flag blank and had everything lined up just right. Glued the bottom two pieces onto the tube & accidentally rotated it before I glued the top piece on. Didn't notice my mistake until I totally finished the blank & assembled the pen. Had to disassemble the pen, soak the blank in acetone, then reglue, refinish, & reassemble. It's an easy mistake to make - one us Texans have a hard time admitting in public.

pshib

I might not of messed it up had I not been watching tv while I making it. But that's the joy of clay work.

Kelvin k

nice

I love messing with the PC, some of your blanks look really interesting, we may have to share secrets sometime. Also if you ever find a market for your blanks and cant keep up with demand, let me know I would b glad to sell some of mine:laugh:

www.afwoodart.com

Top Bottom