Pretty wood contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joebobber

Sorry if this has been asked already. Where does 1 register for this? I can find everything else but not this. I believe I read it started on Feb 1st and runs through the 17th. Needless to say I am really looking forward to seeing all of the beautiful pens!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

We had a couple of glitches in posting this contest. Rest assured, it will be posted soon! At that time the entry form will be added to the forms list at the right of the home page.

I may extend the period a little due to not getting it posted on February 1st, but hopefully those who were ready to submit an entry on the 1st will just be ready to submit it when the form gets posted.

Joebobber

We had a couple of glitches in posting this contest. Rest assured, it will be posted soon! At that time the entry form will be added to the forms list at the right of the home page.

I may extend the period a little due to not getting it posted on February 1st, but hopefully those who were ready to submit an entry on the 1st will just be ready to submit it when the form gets posted.
Ok thanks! I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something going on on my end.

Top Bottom