Pretty stuff!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DCBluesman

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
From Exotic Blanks, introducing Gossamer Red.

_DSC0526_medium.jpg

_DSC0525_medium.jpg

If you like this, I suggest getting on the waiting list. I have it on good authority that there will be more product available soon!

Thanks for looking and particularly for adding a comment.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Holy cow thats incredible. I have to believe thats even better in person. What color did you paint? I wonder if that would work with silver tubes instead of painting?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Gorgeous pen, Lou!!!

Dean, I turned a pen from this a couple weeks ago, tubeless. Then, Dawn and I put different color tubes in it to look. I have not shipped the pen out yet, nor have I made it a pen, it"s tubeless parts. This weekend (Sat) I will take some pics with different color tubes in it - just so you can see what effect the tubes have. It IS interesting.

Again, NICE pen Lou, and thanks for the "plug"!!!

alphageek

Former Moderator
Gorgeous pen, Lou!!!

Dean, I turned a pen from this a couple weeks ago, tubeless. Then, Dawn and I put different color tubes in it to look. I have not shipped the pen out yet, nor have I made it a pen, it"s tubeless parts. This weekend (Sat) I will take some pics with different color tubes in it - just so you can see what effect the tubes have. It IS interesting.

Again, NICE pen Lou, and thanks for the "plug"!!!

That would be a VERY good thing to see. Of course better would be for you to finish the pen then GIVE it to me on saturday! I will be in YOUR town after all. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OKLAHOMAN

For a guy that said "All I make is pretty wood pens" you seem to have the hang on these acrylics and Ebonite lately. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

mick

Lou,
That's a beaut! The kit's perfect for that blank....makes me glad I ordered some while Ed had it....now if I get time to turn it...:at-wits-end:

Top Bottom