Presidential Pen Kit info

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lilgrandpa

My son gave me a Presidential Roller Ball kit. It is a Woodcraft model #124767. The kit is missing the tubes. I found the instruction sheet online. The instructions sheet lists a part number for the tubes but Woodcraft no longer carries them. They are 10 mm tubes which I can buy at PSI. However, the Technical Support at Woodcraft does not have the length for the tubes. Does anyone know where I can find the length of the tubes?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mongo44

Hello, I am new to pen making and just joined this community today, but I'm eager to learn as well as help. It seems as though your problem might be able to be solved by purchasing a six pack of 10 inch long 10mm tubes from PSI, and a tube cutter from your local Harbor Freight or hardware store. Using the instructions you should be able to precisely measure the tubes and cut them to size. I have used this method with great success making modified mechanical pencils. @RJBWoodturner has a great video showing this process of cutting the tubes. Although this requires you to gather some extra materials you never know when they might come in handy. Here are links to the tools, tubes and video I am referring to. Good luck!

Tubes:https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKT10-6.html
Tube Cutter: https://www.harborfreight.com/tubing-cutter-40913.html?_br_psugg_q=tubing+cutter
Video:

Mongo44

Hello, I am new to pen making and just joined this community today, but I'm eager to learn as well as help. It seems as though your problem might be able to be solved by purchasing a six pack of 10 inch long 10mm tubes from PSI, and a tube cutter from your local Harbor Freight or hardware store. Using the instructions you should be able to precisely measure the tubes and cut them to size. I have used this method with great success making modified mechanical pencils. @RJBWoodturner has a great video showing this process of cutting the tubes. Although this requires you to gather some extra materials you never know when they might come in handy. Here are links to the tools, tubes and video I am referring to. Good luck!

Tubes:https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKT10-6.html
Tube Cutter: https://www.harborfreight.com/tubing-cutter-40913.html?_br_psugg_q=tubing+cutter
Video:
A little too eager I see, sorry cannot find the length of tubes either, although the wood tuners catalog has an Artisan Presidential Pen Kit with 7mm tubes, yet no length is listed here either, sorry.

My son gave me a Presidential Roller Ball kit. It is a Woodcraft model #124767. The kit is missing the tubes. I found the instruction sheet online. The instructions sheet lists a part number for the tubes but Woodcraft no longer carries them. They are 10 mm tubes which I can buy at PSI. However, the Technical Support at Woodcraft does not have the length for the tubes. Does anyone know where I can find the length of the tubes?

Contact Ed at Exotic Blanks, also an IAP member. If anyone can help you he can...he's been in the kit business for a long time.

magpens

Is this the pen kit ?

If so, I might be able to get you the tube lengths info.

Last edited:

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hope this helps.

I think this is discontinued. But found it in my stash. Copy this to excel or word to make sense of it.

Kit SupplierKit DescriptionCategory & SizeKit
Style
Replacement TubesBushing SetUpper / Cap TubeUpper / Cap BushingsLower / Body TubeLower / Body Bushings
A Drill Dia.B Dia.C LengthD Dia.E Dia.F Dia.G Drill Dia.H Dia.I LengthJ Dia.K Dia.L Dia.
WoodcraftPresidential Snap Cap RB or FPMedium Sized RB or FP Pens312479512485910mm or 25/640.3852.160.4530.3570.45310mm or 25/640.3852.160.4530.3570.45377B09.pdf

Top Bottom