Premium Stabilized CURLY MAPLE- Large Size, Beautiful colors!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Benpen

Hello all!

I've been stabilizing a ton of curly maple and now I have way more than I will ever use- time to share the fun!! These premium, large blanks can run pretty pricey at other websites..

They are 7/8 square by 5 and 1/4 long. These Colors are awesome . Let me know which colors and how many you want and I will work out cheapest shipping for you.

Premium, large blanks are $7 each (the first picture with two examples of each)

I also have some smaller blanks with less curl to them that I would be happy to sell at $3 each (second picture, 3 examples of each)

Let me know what you need and I will get it to you!

Ben

Attachments

• IMG_8545.jpg
    IMG_8545.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_8551.jpg
    IMG_8551.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:

Bubba57

I'm looking for a some yellow blanks and like the three on the far right of the second pic. But...I have to ask: 1) Has the picture been enhanced at all? 2) And...is that color all the way through the blank?
Thanks.

Benpen

Yellow blanks

Hello!

The picture is definitely not enhanced- I wouldn't even know how to do that! The blanks on the right are a rich gold color (goldish yellow). I made them using the "gold" colored liquid dye from The Cactus juice manufacturer.

The color really is quite striking. The blanks are sanded on one side and wet with water to show what they would look like polished.

I have cut many blanks and found the color to be consistent through the blanks.

Yellow heart and Osage orange wood are pretty yellow if you wanted to go with something that isn't stabilized- Not as much figure, though.

Hope this helps

Bubba57

Hello!

The picture is definitely not enhanced- I wouldn't even know how to do that! The blanks on the right are a rich gold color (goldish yellow). I made them using the "gold" colored liquid dye from The Cactus juice manufacturer.

The color really is quite striking. The blanks are sanded on one side and wet with water to show what they would look like polished.

I have cut many blanks and found the color to be consistent through the blanks.

Yellow heart and Osage orange wood are pretty yellow if you wanted to go with something that isn't stabilized- Not as much figure, though.

Hope this helps

PM sent.

Top Bottom