prayer for my girlfriend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker1967

i guys i took my g/f to the er in pinehurst nc last night and she was transfered to chapel hill for brain surgery they say it is a simple surgery to put a stink in the drain the spinal fluid. hopefullty she will be home in a few days
thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker1967

update on my g/f she will be having surgery fri morning she has a tumor that is not cancer but it is sitting on a nevere that controls her walking so once they remove it she will be in the hospital a few more days and should be able to walk when she gets out they might make her go through some theropy ( not spelled right) for her legs but other than that she will be back to her old self. she has been dealing with this for a long time it will be good to see my old girl back to herself. will keep everyone posted on her thanks for all the prayers

Gary Beasley

i guys i took my g/f to the er in pinehurst nc last night and she was transfered to chapel hill for brain surgery they say it is a simple surgery to put a stink in the drain the spinal fluid. hopefullty she will be home in a few days
thanks

Glad shes being taken care of. Be sure shes healed up good before you show her this message though or she'll be rolling on the floor laughing at the stink in the drain. Mine has that problem too occasionally though I've never had a doctor put it in for me. Don't you just love the spell correction feature? :tongue:
Take care of her and yourself and try to have a happy Thanksgiving!

Top Bottom