Praise for a vendor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russknan

Hope I'm in the right forum for this. Last Thursday I finalized an order with Rick Herrell (rherrell on IAP). I have a Shopsmith, and wanted to be able to turn between centers. Rick made a 1/2" piece to go into my Shopsmith router chuck to accomplish this. I requested a modification in his standard design. Again, confirmed on Thursday. It was finished and in my mailbox on MONDAY!! And the item he made is beautiful. Wonderfully balanced and polished, and at a great price. It just doesn't get any better than this. I won't hesitate to order from him in the future, and highly recommend his fine, fast work to others. Russ

Russknan

Thanks to Kevin for the correction, and to Monty for moving my post. Sorry for putting it in the wrong spot. If you were to talk to my wife, she would tell you that I truly cannot find things when they are right in front of my face. Best place to hide things from me, therefore, is right in plain sight! Nevertheless, the original point is that Rick knocked my socks off, and I wanted to praise him. Know where to go in the future for similar kinds of comments. Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom