PR Bracelets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Craftdiggity

Craftdiggity

Hey, Gang. After finally getting the materials to make a mold for these, I was able to cast and turn my first PR bracelets. Let me know what you think.

BraceletsC.jpg

BraceletsB.jpg

BraceletsA.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Was wondering the same thing about them cracking easily,I'm guessing a drop on a hard tile floor would shatter it???Any how those are very pretty and should sell fast to the ladies.Thanks for sharing,Victor

Daniel

Arm-azing!
My kids may very well be interested in something like these. I priced PR the other day though. What the heck happened? that stuff costs more than a dollar an ounce now.

Craftdiggity

Thanks for the comments. I have dropped these with varying results. They don't always shatter, but you know how this stuff can be. The Beall wheel grabbed one out of my hand and threw it across the room with no damage at all, but I wouldn't call that a test. Alumilite might be my next effort with these as we've learned that it is less likely to shatter, so I'll let you know when I try that.

I have not done a tutorial yet as these are my first efforts, but I will do one if there is real interest.

marter1229

Those are beautiful.
When I turn a PR pen and drop it on the basement floor, they usually break.
I would be interested in the Alumilite also.
Thanks for sharing!

Craftdiggity

Here is a shot of some of my molds. The bracelets in the pics were cast in the yellow colored molds which are urethane rubber which I got from US Composites. The white molds are freshly made out of silicone rubber from Smooth-On and I anticipate that they will be way better.

Molds.jpg

seamus7227

those are awesome Chris! I agree though, you should definitely consider alumilite since it is more shatter resistant, those things are too beautiful to imagine them shattering if dropped.

Top Bottom