PR Bracelet Tutorial

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Craftdiggity

Craftdiggity

For those who have purchased bracelet blanks for me, or those who cast their own bracelets, I created a short tutorial (including pics) demonstrating my method for turning and finishing them. This is in PDF format. I attached it to this post since I'm not sure of the rules for adding it to the library or if it even is worth putting in there.

Anyway, feel free to comment or ask me any questions about the process or the blanks.

P.S. If the pics are a little fuzzy, it's because I started drinking Breckenridge Christmas Ale an hour or so before I began taking pictures and turning and blew through a six pack while making bracelets.

Attachments

• PR Bracelets Tutorial.pdf
    306.3 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EarlD

Thanks so much for the tutorial. I'd been puzzling over how to do that since I saw the first thread about them.

EarlD

ctubbs

Thanks for the tutorial. You did a good job on it. Tom W takes care of the Library. If he does not get back with you, send him a PM. He is very good about the library.
Charles

SteveG

I thank you for the tutorial. I have made only one bracelet, it was years ago and made of wood. Smoothing the inside surface was not nearly as simple as your process. I was wondering if there is a range of standard sizes (I.D.) to do if you want to set up to sell them?
Thanks
Steve

Timbo

Nice tutorial...clear and concise.

Question for anyone who knows the answer. How do you know what inside diameter the bracelet should be. Is there some standard size, or set of sizes?

Craftdiggity

As far as the inside diameters go, I run five sizes: 2", 2 1/4", 2 1/2", 2 3/4", 3". The first two are mainly for kids and teens. The 2 1/2" and 2 3/4" are the sizes I sell the most of.

Top Bottom