Power Click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kcimdrib

Kcimdrib

New kit to me Power Click. Must say a nice kit to make. Hope you like it please comment if you wish.

Attachments

• IMG20220308143713~2.jpg
    IMG20220308143713~2.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG20220308143621~2.jpg
    IMG20220308143621~2.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 148
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
New kit to me Power Click. Must say a nice kit to make. Hope you like it please comment if you wish.
Interesting kit Michael. I like it.

OK, next time, do a similar segmenting on the upper blank also. Same ratios, just as you have done here.

Although If I was to really critique... thinner segments, both on the upper and lower blanks. Maybe a 1/4" segment on all 4 ends. Just a suggestion - reject as wanted! šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Truly, nice work Mate! (Comments are expressed in a helpful manner).

Kcimdrib

Interesting kit Michael. I like it.

OK, next time, do a similar segmenting on the upper blank also. Same ratios, just as you have done here.

Although If I was to really critique... thinner segments, both on the upper and lower blanks. Maybe a 1/4" segment on all 4 ends. Just a suggestion - reject as wanted! šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Truly, nice work Mate! (Comments are expressed in a helpful manner).
Mark
Thanks for your comments much appreciated. I must confess this all came about by accident the tube stuck and wouldn't move and I had no spare tubes. So I cut a contrasting piece of wood and Laminated them on the tube.

Mike

howsitwork

Mark
Thanks for your comments much appreciated. I must confess this all came about by accident the tube stuck and wouldn't move and I had no spare tubes. So I cut a contrasting piece of wood and Laminated them on the tube.

Mike
confession is good for the soul or so they say Mike !

Top Bottom