Post Your Discounts offered during the Bash here!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Post your discounts your offereing the members of Iap Here. You can also contact me and I can post them for you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Bell Forest Products is offereing 10 % off their website. Use IAP10 at check out.
Thank you Josh Nicholas of Bell Forest Products

rherrell

It's that time again!!

I'm offering a 20% discount on all my products, you can find them here...

"Custom Made" penturning tools/accessories
SHIPPING RATES If it's 16 ozs. or less and will fit into a 6x9 poly mailer...$5 Small Flat Rate Box... $8 99% of my orders will fit into those two categories. If you order a rest over 10" or if your order is too large to fit in a...

www.penturners.org

Just click on my avatar in the upper left corner and select "Start conversation" to send me a PM and I'll get right back to you. Tell me what you want and I'll give you a price and my Pay Pal address for payment.

As always I will be donating 10% of my sales to the IAP, that means the more $ you spend the more $ goes to this GREAT forum.

HAVE FUN!!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
In celebration of the International Association of Penturner's 16th Birthday Bash, I am offering 16% off all pen blanks through Ohio Penworks' Etsy Shop. This offer is good now through 02/29/2020. Simply use coupon code IAP16 at checkout or enter the shop by clicking HERE. :D As always, domestic shipping of orders $35 USD or more is FREE! For our international friends, during the month of February, I will refund $4.00 of your shipping costs for orders totaling $35 USD.

Due to limitations of Etsy's platform, I believe that any new pen blanks I add to the shop during the month of February will not automatically be included in this offer. DON'T WORRY! I will refund 16% of the purchase price for any blanks that do not show the discount at the register.

AND

If the blank you want is out of stock or you have a request for a custom blank* just contact me and I will make if for you at the same discounted price.

Happy Birthday, IAP! I'm proud to be a member of this outstanding community!

iu

* Ohio Penworks will not use copyrighted or trademarked images for custom blank orders.

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Alumilite will be getting a discount code to me shortly. I will post it as soon as I get it. Watch here for that code.
I have the code, "IAp15%off" it is good until 3-9-2020 caps or not it doesnt matter.

Last edited:

Crashmph

Hardin - Stadium Pen Blanks.png

For this years IAP Birthday Bash, Stadium Pen Blanks is offering 10% off site wide of all non-sale items.

Coupon Code: IAP2020

Take advantage of this deal to grab pen blanks, knife scales, ring blanks, bottle stoppers, and call blanks from seats, benches, walls, and flooring from your favorite sports stadium. Check out this list for a the complete list of stadiums available and what's coming soon.
https://TinyURL.com/MaterialsListAvailable

You can shop my website for blanks at http://StadiumPenBlanks.com/ to find your favorite stadium blanks or available USN ship wood blanks.

Top Bottom