Portable Light Box - Flat Stored - Cheap.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

View in Gallery
View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

I am a Novice Photographer, and I think this is Real Value for Money at Under $US 11.00, and it was Postage Paid.

I Purchased a Flat Packed, Collapsible, Light Box, it comes with front and rear LED Light Strips, Cables and a variety of Coloured Backdrop Sheets.

They are not the fastest postage service, from China, but from the Link it looks that this could be available from their USA Warehouse.

Have a look at

www.banggood.com/PULUZ-PU5022-Porta...-1199329.html?rmmds=myorder&cur_warehouse=USA

The photographs above were taken with an Ancient Sony Cyber-Shot point and click camera, and I forgot to turn off the Flash. :rolleyes:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

Thanks for sharing Brian! It looks like a good set up at Avery reasonable price and the pictures came out very nice. Well done my friend!

farmer

Pictures

View in Gallery
View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

I am a Novice Photographer, and I think this is Real Value for Money at Under $US 11.00, and it was Postage Paid.

I Purchased a Flat Packed, Collapsible, Light Box, it comes with front and rear LED Light Strips, Cables and a variety of Coloured Backdrop Sheets.

They are not the fastest postage service, from China, but from the Link it looks that this could be available from their USA Warehouse.

Have a look at

www.banggood.com/PULUZ-PU5022-Porta...-1199329.html?rmmds=myorder&cur_warehouse=USA

The photographs above were taken with an Ancient Sony Cyber-Shot point and click camera, and I forgot to turn off the Flash. :rolleyes:

I would like to politely say you can take allot better photos .....

The row of LED light strips for Product photography on a non metalic smooth surface is like handing someone a pale of water that is full of holes ..

Strongly suggest not using the LED light strips , and the box .

Large piece of white construction paper and a LED desk lamp with white tissue paper over the bulb .

Tungsten light with tissue over the bulb and you will burn your house down .
CFL flickers ....
PS learn how to set and use a custom white balance , buy a 18% gray card .

Personally I think you got a gimmick made just for idiots trying to learn product photography on the cheap, without giving the buyer the slightest thought that they might be photographing smooth non metallic subjects .

The box will work allot better on clothing .

PenPal

For myself I enjoy seeing different methods of taking pen pictures.

This yet another way and when tuned and understood will do the task appointed.

At the risk of imposing my thoughts and using what I consider simplicity and repeatability tucked away in the corner of the lounge is my method using two lights sold in Bunnings as a pair separated,mounted on either side of an open box made of conduit 3/4 inch set on a 2 inch foam board base. A strip fluro sits on top with a full spectrum lamp 8 watt.

About seven minutes to take and have on the computer.

Please have success using your chosen way mate.

Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 306
  • DSCF8603.JPG
    DSCF8603.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 258
  • DSCF8611.JPG
    DSCF8611.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 259
Top Bottom