Popular This Year

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

It has always amazed me, for over 30 years that I have been doing shows, how different items sell better from year to year. One year I do not sell one of these desks watches, but the next you sell 6. There is no rhyme or reason for it. :) This happens with many of the items I make and sell. The trick is having enough stock for that golden year. Not an easy thing to do. This has been a very good year in the sales area. Shows are done and hopefully I can get back in the shop to replenish most of these things soon.

Have to say the Irish took me by storm also this year. I sold out of these Claddagh items and had to turn a sale away because I could not get it done for the holiday. Not something I like to do but such is life.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

Selling is a challenge. Most years I sell 3 dozen bird house ornaments at an art show at the nature center. This year it's 1 dozen. But, sold 22 pendant necklaces so the balance is maintained.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I think those desk watches are pretty darn slick! I'd have to clean up the desk a bit to display one though... :redface:

Top Bottom