Poor Zoey

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Zoey was spayed last Thursday so she's now a cone head for 7 to 10 days. No running, jumping or playing and potty time requires a leash and my participation. She is doing great though and acts like nothing even happened. She is now 31 pounds.
Image1606046466.871927.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

We call that a "cone of shame". When I got Neutered, man that was a long time ago, there were no cone's, just doc's order to take it easy for a bit of time. Had a friend that didn't take the docs advice, mowed his lawn the next day, and he paid for it. You ever heard the term Elephantiasis? Well he had it and you can imagine where? Hope you dog feels better soon.

TonyL

I hope she feels better soon. I have trimmed an 1 to 3 inches (depending on the size of the dog) of of the outer edge of the cone. It was less intrusive and the dogs still couldn't get to its wound.

KenB259

I hope she feels better soon. I have trimmed an 1 to 3 inches (depending on the size of the dog) of of the outer edge of the cone. It was less intrusive and the dogs still couldn't get to its wound.

I think she feels fine, too fine, because she wants to play and run sooooo bad. We have a slightly smaller cone, but she could get to her incision so we went back to this one. We also bought her a blow up soft one, but again, she could get to her incision. The incision, by the way looks very good, no swelling or redness. This a Friday, she can have the cone off and run to her hearts content.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom