Polymer clay hybrids ( something new and fun )

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bob F

Pictured here are a couple new style blanks that we are excited to soon have available on our webiste - these will be a combination of stabilized burl and my wife Cindy's polymer clay art work . Each blank will be unique in everyway and the first ones will come pretubed for sierra and sierra clone kits, but we do hope to offer them tubed for other kits soon as well .
IMG_0793.JPG
IMG_0791.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

The first one has an interesting kit. What is the kit and is it a clicker?? Never seen that one. Where is it available??

magpens

The first one has an interesting kit. What is the kit and is it a clicker?? Never seen that one. Where is it available??

It's the Zephyr from Beaufort Ink ... it's a twist, not a click .... available at Turners Warehouse in the US ... That's Chad's company.
I think this kit uses a 27/64" brass tube of same length as Sierra.

Here is a link ...

jttheclockman

It's the Zephyr from Beaufort Ink ... it's a twist, not a click .... available at Turners Warehouse in the US ... That's Chad's company.
I think this kit uses a 27/64" brass tube of same length as Sierra.

Here is a link ...

Thanks. I am not sure if I like it or not. May have to get a couple to see in person. Just ordered resin from him. Wish I had seen earlier. Maybe next time. have to remember that kit.

Bob F

Thank you all and - yes --its a zepher kit -it has a nice smooth finial twist -and yes uses the same tubes as sierra and sierra clones - we really like it and the sirocco as well for quality. We hope to have at least a few of these hybrid blanks on our website early next week and we do have some of Cindy's non hybrid polyemer clay blanks up now - and Our website can be found at https://franklinblanksandcrafts.com/

Top Bottom