POLLS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

??
When our poll times out, will we then be able to see the results to be able to move on to the next round?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

Moderators:
I posted the final poll for the Kit Pen Contest aqi, and after clicking "hide results," they are somehow not hidden. Would one of you mind being a doll and changing that? I apparently cannot change anything about the poll, solamente the verbiage of the thread.

Thanks in advance :)

Cmiles1985

The Cartridge Contest poll has been created, and can be moved to the voting forum as soon as any of the moderators are ready.

Thanks,
Clark

bobleibo

??
My poll times out at 7:12 am tomorrow (doesn't say what time zone it refers to). Will it automatically be locked or disappear from the general forum and go back to the BASH planning section? Do I need to do anything?
I will be out of contact when this takes place. As soon as I get back I will get the results and post the new poll.
Thanks
Bob

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
It will run out at exactly the time you created it. It will remain in the voting forum, you will need to gather the next group and start a new poll.

bobleibo

It will run out at exactly the time you created it. It will remain in the voting forum, you will need to gather the next group and start a new poll.

When it runs out will I still have access so I can tally the results?

bobleibo

Attachments

• Vf3DpCgoi9ejU1Ck2OWRSw_r.jpg
    Vf3DpCgoi9ejU1Ck2OWRSw_r.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
They are not removed. Its left there so people who want to see the results themselves or how their pen did can see it. Name your second poll something different than the first one.

bobleibo

They are not removed. Its left there so people who want to see the results themselves or how their pen did can see it. Name your second poll something different than the first one.

Got it.....
2nd poll in about 10 minutes, something along the line of
Simple Ball Point Pen - round 2
Thanks

bobleibo

HELP !!!
I thought I checked the box to keep results hidden during voting but for whatever reason it is showing to everyone.......
I cannot change it, can one of you?
Errr!

Strange....
when I am logged in and look at the thread, the results do not show unless I click on the lower corner link
when I log out and look at the thread the results are showing

Last edited:

toddlajoie

To the best of my knowledge the Finals Polls for the Photo Contests are ready to be moved. If you wan to check them before you move them I won't be offended...:biggrin:

Top Bottom