Police Week pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gregf

Gregf

I live just outside of a village with a small police dept.
Their size enabled me to make a pen for all of them.
Exotic Blanks SPW Click.

policeweek.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

moke

Also retired LEO......Those are over the top! Great addition adding their badge...they are going to love that! Good Job!

Lucky2

Greg, those are very nice looking pens, hopefully, other police depts in your area don't see them. Otherwise, you may be asked to make a lot more of them, which could be a costly venture.

Len

TDahl

As an active LEO, I want to thank you for taking the time of making such a great display of appreciation. Your pens are nicely done and I'm sure will be greatly appreciated.

JohnU

Those turned out very nice! They are just thin enough to fit in the pen sleeve of the shirt pocket but large enough to help with writers cramp when the paperwork piles up. 😬

its funny how many LEO are in to pen turning and wood working. I had to stop carrying custom pens on the job. Every time someone wanted to borrow my pen and liked it, I gave it to them. Sure lost a lot of pens that way. But it sure explains why so many firemen asked for a pen on accident scenes. 🤔

Gregf

Those turned out very nice! They are just thin enough to fit in the pen sleeve of the shirt pocket but large enough to help with writers cramp when the paperwork piles up. 😬

its funny how many LEO are in to pen turning and wood working. I had to stop carrying custom pens on the job. Every time someone wanted to borrow my pen and liked it, I gave it to them. Sure lost a lot of pens that way. But it sure explains why so many firemen asked for a pen on accident scenes. 🤔
So far when I've heard back from LEOs that I have sent pens to, they put the pen in a drawer or on display and never use them, I guess for fear of losing it. I made these clickers hoping they would use them.

Gregf

Thanks everyone. I was a little worried they would turn down the pens, if they have a no-gifts policy. I had all of my arguments ready.
I'm still trying to be able to give pens to State Troopers, they have a strict policy. Trying to make an inroad in the Governor's office.
I ran into the governor at the airport back in March and talked to him about it.
I'm sending pens to him and the Lt. Governor. Can't hurt.

Top Bottom