Podcasting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darrin

I've been putting off mentioning anything about this, but I've been quietly working on an idea I've had for the last year and building up the ability to make it happen.
The final pieces will be delivered this week.
I'm starting a podcast specifically for pen turners.
Reviewing products, interviewing other people in this craft, and just really making something for all of us who turn pens or support the craft.
It looks like the first episode I have planned will be available for anyone interested by mid-end of May, with episodes that should follow at the very minimum bi weekly, although I think there's probably enough material to do one once a week with everything that comes out.
I may reach out to some of you for ideas/interviews/ product reviews.....but I wanted to share it with you pen turners first before I went full bore on production.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grpass

I've been putting off mentioning anything about this, but I've been quietly working on an idea I've had for the last year and building up the ability to make it happen.
The final pieces will be delivered this week.
I'm starting a podcast specifically for pen turners.
Reviewing products, interviewing other people in this craft, and just really making something for all of us who turn pens or support the craft.
It looks like the first episode I have planned will be available for anyone interested by mid-end of May, with episodes that should follow at the very minimum bi weekly, although I think there's probably enough material to do one once a week with everything that comes out.
I may reach out to some of you for ideas/interviews/ product reviews.....but I wanted to share it with you pen turners first before I went full bore on production.
Sounds great.

darrin1200

That's excellent Darrin. I am looking forward to it.
Is there something we can look up and bookmark so we are ready for the first one?
You can probably tell I don't listen to many podcasts. LOL

Darrin

Never sent them over to be published because the original plan was to have 4 recorded then start submitting them and be ahead in case we missed a week.

Top Bottom