Plugging tube ends for gluing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

No wax sheet, no potatoes, no play dough, No Problem. Enough left for a small burrito for a snack.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

20230811_204549.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Muddydogs

I don't plug mine at all, every once in a while I might get carried away with the CA and need to run a chainsaw file in the tube to remove a little CA but it's quick and easy.

Kenny Durrant

We'll Don I must give you a pat on the back for thinking of new ideas and new ways. But I have to draw the line on wasting a good flour tortilla. There's so many holes in it I don't think it would hold much of anything. I must ask how did you come up with the idea to try that. Thanks for sharing. I needed the chuckle.

its_virgil

We'll Don I must give you a pat on the back for thinking of new ideas and new ways. But I have to draw the line on wasting a good flour tortilla. There's so many holes in it I don't think it would hold much of anything. I must ask how did you come up with the idea to try that. Thanks for sharing. I needed the chuckle.
Prepping blanks for SWAT and needing to plug the blanks' end. Went to the kitchen, saw the tortillas and "light bulb".

howsitwork

Necessity is the mother of invention! šŸ˜ 50 years ago, (or even 40 years ago) who would have thought of superglue being used as a finish?
It was more of a " delay whilst I unstick myself from ##### the project " as I recall .

Who ever used it to glue elastic bands back together anyway ?? remember the tv ads ?

Jans husband

It was more of a " delay whilst I unstick myself from ##### the project " as I recall .

Who ever used it to glue elastic bands back together anyway ?? remember the tv ads ?
I recall a demo by a Rep from a CA company at the Harrogate Wood show a couple or three years ago who did that with success every time!! Impressive when you see it close up and he asks you to try and pull it apart again!!
Mike

Top Bottom