PLUG for a MUG-MISSED IT!!~

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

I know why honey! He is modeling Ed to look like him!

200812222811_Karl_20071022_500%20copy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

Karl .. you down right SCARE ME!!! I don't know why anyone would want the NORMAL Ed (if there is such a thing[}:)]) on a mug .. much less one of these Ed's on a mug;) I guess I will NEVER have to worry about being out of work!!! :D

[:X] Mrs.

I know, I'm gonna have bad dreams for a month, but I started messing with one of these, and ended up with four of them, laughing like crazy the whole time - all by myself. hehe

Doing these 'morph' pictures has been a great party activity at holidays and such with the family. I've got one that I did at Christmas years ago of my entire family's professionally photographed picture called "Group Fart", where all of us are dressed up in our best Christmas clothes and I smooshed all of our faces into various versions of Ed's 'Ewwhofarted' picture above. I though we were going to have to call an ambulance we were all laughing so hard that night.

I know, I'm weird, but I can blame it on the genes...hehe

karlkuehn

Banned

andrew.jpg

Ahhh! now I get the 'banjo' reference! You got the wrong mug shot! hehe

I'm sure Andrew's gonna wonder what in the world is going on! LOL

You're looking for this one:
Karl_20071022_500.jpg

Lemme see what you got! I'm gonna go find y'alls! hehe

karlkuehn

Banned
Wow, I haven't looked all the way through that 'what do you look like' post for a long time. Appearances can really deceive (or maybe not). After searching through the post for the MLK group's pictures, I realized that they weren't there! Nor was Ed's!!

One question:

Where are Ed, Cav and the MLK group!? Lotta mudslingin' going on there without the cajones to post some pics? Man, did I miss you guys?

IPD_Mrs

Karl,
Andrew is really gonna wonder what you are up to and why you did that to his photo.[:0]
The Mrs and I have a photo up and it is in plain sight.

On a serious note: Sorry about that Andrew and Karl we had a blast playing with the photos. Even our cockatoo was laughing in the background we were laughing so hard. Thanks for the fun.

Now on a back to topic, if you want an IAP mug time is running short so get up off the lathe for 5 minutes and make your donation!

Mike

karlkuehn

Banned

200812222811_Karl_20071022_500%20copy.jpg

ROFL

Huuurnnngggghhhh! *arm thrusting* Neeeeed braaaainssss...faaather...WHYYY?!

I need to get some thicker-soled boots. And where's my neck bolts? I'm like the Frankenstein geek!

Huuurnnngggghhhh! *arm thrusting* Neeeeed moooore processsing powwwer!!

karlkuehn

Banned

Karl,
Andrew is really gonna wonder what you are up to and why you did that to his photo.[:0]
The Mrs and I have a photo up and it is in plain sight.

Aha! Caught you red-handed! I knew you were going to edit the original photo, so I captured it and put it on my server first! Muhahha! I'm crafty like that! Andrew, beat them with your banjo!! After, we can get together and do the whole Deliverance banjo/guitar thing! dingdaling ding ding ding ding....

On a serious note: Sorry about that Andrew and Karl we had a blast playing with the photos. Even our cockatoo was laughing in the background we were laughing so hard. Thanks for the fun.

Now on a back to topic, if you want an IAP mug time is running short so get up off the lathe for 5 minutes and make your donation!

Mike

Isn't that a kick? I swear, every push of the mouse, and you can't help but giggle a whole bunch!

Yeah, what they said:

GO BUY A MUG!

IPD_Mrs

Me thinks ya'll need . . . . .

20081223735_meds.gif

Like I said ... I'll NEVER be out of work with the likes of you folks around !!! Thanks for the laughs.

karlkuehn

Banned

Me thinks ya'll need . . . . .

20081223735_meds.gif

Like I said ... I'll NEVER be out of work with the likes of you folks around !!! Thanks for the laughs.

Meds?! Bah. I self-medicate. I take it from your references that you're a head doctor/shrink type...

Well, let me tell you about my mom *plops on the couch*...

You see, everything was fine until I started morphing pictures, and then.....

You wanna take notes? Might help you win that Nobel...I'm not your average bear...

See, everything was fine until I began turning pens on the lathe...

[:p]

karlkuehn

Banned
*two and a half hours later*

So I bought the candy bar, and while I do like peanuts, I really think that the ratio of chocolate to nougat was entirely too low, I figured since I bought the darned thing, I'd better go ahead and finish it, so....

karlkuehn

Banned
*six hours in*

And then the possum says to the little momma bird, "Look, if this guy's going to keep throwing snowballs at me, there's no way that I'm going to be able to eat you while you teach your baby how to fly, and he talks so much that it's a miracle if I'm going to get out of this before I die of audio-assault, so if you could just take your brat and go..."

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by karlkuehn

*twelve hours later*

So what do you think? Am I salvageable? Mrs.?

Hello?

Anyone?

*sigh*

In a word ... NO :D [}:)]:D

Of course I could spend hours reading the above posts and try to determine a suggested course of treatment for your supposed recovery, suggest that you see a psychiatrist for a medication or twenty, a therapist to discuss your obviously painful & dysfunctional childhood (they say that about all the really sick ones) and then charge you our standard case management rate of $85 an hour .. that should get me a blank for two.

HEY... THAT works for me Karl .. lets you and I talk shall we.

karlkuehn

Banned
$85 bucks hour?! That's cheap, whadd're you working for the state like Cav?!

I think I'll just keep Mr. Possum and Mrs. Momma bird in my dreams where they came from (no joke, last night I was actually throwing snowballs at a large and ferocious possum to keep him off a momma bird while she taught her baby how to fly, woke up sweaty at 5:00 a.m. going, WTF!?)

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for my dream, but for me, I'm just happy whooping a possum's @$$ with some snowballs. Makes me feel all valiant like...

I won't even talk to you about the knight that I confronted with only a trumpet and an Easter basket...but I kicked his pahookie, too.

I'm a legend in my own mind, and no med is gonna take that from me! It's all I got...:(:D

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Wow,
(I better be nice to this Karl guy.

I don't wanna push him over the edge, and it looks like he's pretty unbalanced at the moment!!)

YOU'LL BE FINE, Karl.

Your mother actually DOES love you!!
Your father (possum) won't destroy anything - it's ok!!

(Has someone dialed 911?????)

Jarheaded

Karl,
Please relax on the couch and make yourself comfortable. Think back to what it was in your life that makes you angry. Now calmly go out and track the person down that made you angry. Confront the person and tell them that you forgive them and you will feel better. Once that is done, whack them as hard as possible. You will now feel even better. Now go back home and go into your shop. Pick out a peice of wood that always give you a problem turning. Now go find that person again. Keep repeating this until you feel all better. Let me know if you want help whacking someone, I have some stress also.
Have fun,
Johnnie

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Karl,

Being an experienced crazy "sumbitch" myself i believe I can comment on your situation. The start to your "session" is scary.

Quote: Well, let me tell you about my mom *plops on the couch*...

You see, everything was fine until I started morphing pictures End Quote.

DUDE, never, ever talk about your mom and morphing pictures in consecutive sentences!!!!!!!!!! [:0];)

Of course, when you started lobbing snow balls at an opossum, I felt much better about you. Just to help you out, I found the following references:

Snow

To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, repressed/unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. You may also be feeling indifferent, alone and neglected. If the snow is melting then it suggests that you are acknowledging and releasing those emotions you have repressed. You are overcoming your fears and obstacles.

To see dirty snow in your dream, refers to a loss in innocence, impurity and uncleanness. Some aspect of yourself or situation has been tainted.

Possum

To see a possum in your dream, indicates that something may not be what it appears to be. You need to dig deeper and look for the hidden meaning of some situation or circumstance.

Come to think of it, you are MUCH crazier than I am!!!! :D;)

IPD_Mrs

We have again jumped to a new page. I just want to remind everyone WHY we have this thread in the first place. Everyone can help out a little AND get your name in the drawing for GREAT prizes and a sweet looking IAP mug with one $50 donation to IAP. For a $25 donation you get your name in the drawing for the wonderful prizes listed at the front of this thread. Why donate you ask? These donations go to help keep IAP up and running all year long. Where else can you spend $25 - $50 and glean as much useful information as you can get here at IAP? If that doesn't entice you then ask yourself where else you can spend that small amount of money and have as much fun with your friends all year long? It may not be a lot but you get so much for it! Make your donations soon by going to the top of any page and clicking on the "Paypal Donate" button. The month is almost over and the drawings take place soon!!!</u></u>

IPD_Mrs

200812619590_bump.gif

We are nearing the end of the month folks... time is running short.
If you want to be in on the drawing for some awesome prizes .. get your donations in Now!!

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by wudnhed

I'm in........Ima shooten for dat thar grizzy turnin thingmajigger!!!!!!!!

That'd be really nice! Jeff said he put my name in a hat or something, which is weird, I thought. I was hoping for that lathe myself, but I guess the hat's mine. Oh well, good luck to you on the spinnie thing. [:p]:D

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by wudnhed

I'm in........Ima shooten for dat thar grizzy turnin thingmajigger!!!!!!!!

That'd be really nice! Jeff said he put my name in a hat or something, which is weird, I thought. I was hoping for that lathe myself, but I guess the hat's mine. Oh well, good luck to you on the spinnie thing. [:p]:D

Hey I thought he put my name on that Grizzly twirleymajig. You know it's really hard getting equal time around here ....

great12b4ever

Talk of laying on a couch...MOM....candy....peanuts....nougat.....a talking opossum......mama bird.....
baby bird.....snowballs.....kicking @$$..... meds.... Geez guys have you been in my house??? Are you listening in to my dreams???? I thought I was the only sane one here, but now I know I am not. My bigger, older, meaner, less good-looking brother Karl is just as sane as I am. Wow, what a load off me. Now I can start walking back and forth across the US eating my box of chocolates and feeling good.

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by great12b4ever

Now I can start walking back and forth across the US eating my box of chocolates and feeling good.

Anyway, like I was sayin', pens is the fruit of the lathe. You can drill 'em, turn 'em, sand 'em, finish 'em, polish 'em. Dey's uh, wood pens, plastic pens, metal pens. Fountain, ball point, roller ball. There's cast pens, antler pens, cactus pens, pepper pens, alumumum pens, poop pens, cross pens, worthless wood pens, pencil pens, loofa pens. That...that's about it.

*goes back to scrubbing floor*

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

Originally posted by great12b4ever

Now I can start walking back and forth across the US eating my box of chocolates and feeling good.

Anyway, like I was sayin', pens is the fruit of the lathe. You can drill 'em, turn 'em, sand 'em, finish 'em, polish 'em. Dey's uh, wood pens, plastic pens, metal pens. Fountain, ball point, roller ball. There's cast pens, antler pens, cactus pens, pepper pens, alumumum pens, poop pens, cross pens, worthless wood pens, pencil pens, loofa pens. That...that's about it.

*goes back to scrubbing floor*

Ya BLEW it Karl.

Stay in character[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

IPD_Mrs

Well, soon we shall have a nice list of winners from the mug drawing. Thanks to all of you who have helped keep this topic alive and through doing so helped raise so many donations!
We appreciated the opportunity to take part and share in all the fun and good times.

[:X]

Top Bottom