PLUG for a MUG-MISSED IT!!~

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Jeff,

You must realize that, in spite of the words they utter, the membership is in awe of my youthful appearance. So, each of them wants to enclose it in their VERY OWN quote, in case any person or persons should later choose to delete it. (Yes, it's early - back to "witty Ed")

I'm afraid it will remain there for posterity. (But then, what MORE could posterity desire????)

Having considered that this might happen, I DID make it a small file, Chief!

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by ed4copies
[br
I'm afraid it will remain there for posterity. (But then, what MORE could posterity desire????)

Ed, you gotta stop. If you show your <s>posterior</s> posterity on this site then I'm cancelling my membership for good[:eek:)][}:)]

-Peter-:)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
So did you, Cav. You voluntarily read my stuff!!!

Even contribute to my delinquency!!!

Don't you feel horrible???

great12b4ever

Jeff,
I for one am very glad he posted the picture. As posted before, LOML had me print it out as she thought it was perfect, and it now has a place of honor at our location. And, it is doing GREAT!!! Not one bird or rat in our garden since we put the picture out there. LOL :D[}:)]:D;)

Rob

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Look Rob,

You could get rid of those rats by getting a few Rattlesnakes and letting them feed.

Then, if you are industrious, you could provide us with the rattlesnake skins, so we could make pretty pens.

So, get out there and

<center>WORK THE PLAN, MAN</center>

IPD_Mrs

Ed, when you were a young lad so many years ago.....(can you remember that far back?)
Did your Mother grab you by the left ear lobe and lead you along when you were bad? I am trying to figure out why your left ear is lower than the right.

Refer to the Mugs below:

2008160290_ed.jpg

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I'm surprised a smart a guy like you didn't figure that out.

Dawn took the picture from my right, causing everything to be skewed a little, so we adjusted it to make the mug straight and my glasses got tipped in the process.

Boy, I'd a thought MIKE woulda knowd that!!! Now, Linda, well, she's a girl, you don't expect them to know this mechanical stuff!!!:D:D

IPD_Mrs

So did you, Cav. You voluntarily read my stuff!!!

Even contributed to my delinquency!!!

Don't you feel horrible???

Now just WHYwould he feel horrible? You were a delinquent long before Cav came into the picture - I seriously doubt anything he did had much influence on WHAT you have become. *cough*

[}:)]:D[}:)]

PS. Please see the correction to your use of the English language above.[:X]

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

we adjusted it

You mean you doctored that photo and it still looked like THAT[:0]

Mike

Yes, he has a point. See me (Linda) being a girl and all, I would have just done it right the first time. Of course we all know that for those who can't achieve such perfection, like all of you "boys", there are things made today to help you out. Buy a good digital camera and you can do a retake immediately and make ALMOST any photo you want turn out great. Sorry Dawn - I am taking into consideration your subject matter here [}:)]
Mrs. [:X]

IPD_Mrs

OK folks, I know we are having a bit of fun here, but let's not foget the purpose of this thread. Make a donation for <s>facial reconstruction</s> keeping IAP up and running for our enjoyment. $25 gets your name in the hat for a chance at one of the many great prizes being offered this year.

Mike & Linda

IPD_Mrs

Or, I coulda had a GUY take the picture!![}:)][}:)][}:)]

Well I suppose if you wanted to go and buy one of those super expensive digital cameras to make sure it turned out right. As you may have noticed and I made quite clear in my post - you guys have yet to achieve the perfection of us girls and need them for all the retakes so you can get the picture you really want without having to "doc" it up.

We just do it RIGHT the first time [:X]

Do I need to have Cav help you out with reading lessons as well?[}:)][}:)]

Mrs

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I understand that you YOUNG lasses can write that real pretty stuff, but we old farts CAN'T read PINK, then orange, then purple and 27 different fonts!!! It distracts from the story line!!!!

Ya gotta lern to spik better. And if ya lern to rite like Cav, it's easyer to read-he rites a LOT slower. LOOOOOOsssseeeeaaaaannnnnnaaaa, YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!

PR_Princess

Linda, no worries. I never professed to be a photographer. I did do my best to bring out the natural beauty of the subject. [:0][xx(]

What if I send Ed and his mug off to you. You and Mike can both give it a shot(s) to see if you can do any better. It will give ME a bit of a well needed respite, and when you are done you can send him back (but only if you insist).

Let's see...that should give me till AT LEAST oh, the year 2020...... or hopefully longer.... :D:D:D

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by PR_Princess

You and Mike can both give it (assuming "IT" being Ed) a shot(s)

The only shots that I will provide the man with will come from a bottle labeled with a minimum of 80 proof![:p]

Mike

IPD_Mrs

I understand that you YOUNG lasses can write that real pretty stuff, but we old farts CAN'T read PINK, then orange, then purple and 27 different fonts!!! It distracts from the story line!!!!

Ya gotta lern to spik better. And if ya lern to rite like Cav, it's easyer to read-he rites a LOT slower. LOOOOOOsssseeeeaaaaannnnnnaaaa, YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!

Well thanks for noticing Ed. I'm not as YOUNG as you might think however ;) As far as your not being able to read in all the pretty colors and fonts: that is your limitation not mine (hopefully that isn't too much for you) but I will try to be somewhat accomodating for my elder's sake. I'm pretty sure this was slow enough for a gent of your antiquity - I took time off for dinner.

[}:)]:D[:X]
Linda

IPD_Mrs

Linda, no worries. I never professed to be a photographer. I did do my best to bring out the natural beauty of the subject. [:0][xx(]

And you did a FANTASTIC job bringing out the natural beauty, durability and overall desirability of the IAP MUG Dawn. Like I said. We girls do it right the first time.

:D[:X]
Linda

PR_Princess

Why, thank you Linda!

I must say that I love your choice of colors and fonts too. They make the posts MUCH easier to read! I must learn to do the same one day.[^]

Would YOU like to know about a clever "smilies" source?? :D:D:D

IPD_Mrs

Why, thank you Linda!

I must say that I love your choice of colors and fonts too. They make the posts MUCH easier to read! I must learn to do the same one day.[^]

Would YOU like to know about a clever "smilies" source?? :D:D:D

Thanks Dawn.

I would love your "smilies" source. I normally tend to avoid those sites - BUT now that I have Ed's Mug I'll never have to worry about those nasty VIRUS problems again! [}:)]

Linda

IPD_Mrs

OK EVERYONE
It is another day and the Birthday Bash is in full swing. Jeff and Company ard doing a wonderful job of entertaining us all here at IAP with special contests during the first month of the year. BUT keep in mind that IAP operates 11 other months out of the year. This place provides us all with many different forums and avenues within which we learn new techniques, get answers to questions on difficulties we are facing or decisions we are trying to make regarding new purchases or the best way to do this or that etc. We make new friends and have good times repeatedly throughout the year.

So - keep in mind the thread of this particular line is to help raise funds to help maintain IAP throughout the entire year. It isn't cheap to operate a site of this CALIPER and none of us could hope for a better place to hang our hats at the end of the day.

Keep those donations coming in and get your names in the hat for the great gifts that Jeff has secured - not to mention your very own IAP Mug. $50 if you want the Mug and your name in the drawing or $25 to be included in the drawing. Both are a small donation and go a long way to help Jeff throughout the year.

Click the button at the top of any page to donate!!!

[:X] Mrs

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by wdcav1952

Too many different colors and fonts. I think Linda did this post and let Mike have the credit! :D[}:)];)

LET him have credit .. come now. He has to EARN what he GETS!!! [}:)]
[:X]Mrs.

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

He has to EARN what he GETS!!! [}:)]
[:X]Mrs.

Linda, even I know that this is not applicable to Cav. Remember, he "works" for the government and as such doubt that he has to "earn what he gets".[:eek:)]

I may have to go into hiding now that I have both Cav and ED pi**ed off at lil' ole me[}:)]

-Peter-:)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Careful, Peter, you DON'T wanna see what happens if you get Cav and I on the same SIDE of an issue!!!

(political editorial removed by me - but it WAS good!!!)

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus

Careful, Peter, you DON'T wanna see what happens if you get Cav and <s>I</s> me on the same SIDE of an issue!!!

(political editorial removed by me - but it WAS good!!!)

Sigh, my work is never done as long as Ed insists on posting!!:D

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Have you seen the membership list lately, Cav!!! You and Gerry have been passed. Frank talks even MORE than I think I can - of course, that does NOT mean I won't TRY to catch him!!!

IPD_Mrs

Have you seen the membership list lately, Cav!!! You and Gerry have been passed. Frank talks even MORE than I think I can - of course, that does NOT mean I won't TRY to catch him!!!

You mean to tell me you actually THINK??? Amazing! [}:)]:D

[:X]

IPD_Mrs

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK is anyone in there? We go out for the evening and the IAP Shameless Plug thread comes to a screeching halt??????? We admit to knowing how important we are to the entire world, however you didn't all have to wait for us to get back to have fun and keep this thread alive. We wouldn't have gotten upset if you went on in your normal fashions and bashed Ed and Cav without us. We certainly would have made up for it upon our return. It's not like a couple of ole' farts like those two can keep up with us "young" people anyway.

Mike & Linda

PS. Don't forget to make your donations and get your names into the contest drawing!!

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by THarvey

Does anyone remember what the plug was about to begin with?

Maybe Ed will remind us. [8D]

Ed appears to be busy elsewhere tonight... so to remind everyone

So - keep in mind the thread of this particular line is to raise funds to help Jeff maintain IAP throughout the entire year. It isn't cheap to operate a site of this CALIPER and none of us could hope for a better place to hang our hats at the end of the day.

Keep those donations coming in and get your names in the hat for the great gifts that Jeff has secured - not to mention your very own IAP Mug. $50 if you want the Mug and your name in the drawing or $25 to be included in the drawing. Both are a small donation and go a long way to help Jeff throughout the year.
Click the button at the top of any page to donate!!!

[:X] Linda

Top Bottom