Plug a MUG, Mug contest pre-alert

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Behind the scenes, PRPrincess and Mrs. MLK (you know, half the half-wits) have been discussing a "MUG shot contest" in February, after everyone has had a chance to donate and GET a mug.

So, I recommend you GET your mugs NOW. Since they will be needed to ENTER a "Mug Shot" (contest to be judged by a couple/few of our female members who will volunteer or be volunteered)

<center>DONATE NOW!!</center>

<center>PLAN YOUR FEBRUARY MUG SHOT!!!</center>

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by ed4copies

Behind the scenes, PRPrincess and Mrs. MLK (you know, half the half-wits) have been discussing a "MUG shot contest" in February, after everyone has had a chance to donate and GET a mug.

So, I recommend you GET your mugs NOW. Since they will be needed to ENTER a "Mug Shot" (contest to be judged by a couple/few of our female members who will volunteer or be volunteered)

<center>DONATE NOW!!</center>

<center>PLAN YOUR FEBRUARY MUG SHOT!!!</center>

Ahem .. I resemble errr resent that remark. I am not half a half-wit. I am very witty thank you kindly. Not only that but I have lots of brains. They may not always be turned on but they are there. Just because you can't keep up with us doesn't really mean anything ED we still love ya pal!!!
Tasteful is important .. I don't want to be judging a bunch of photos like Ed's now - ya hear!!![}:)]

GET YOUR IAP MUG TODAY

[:X] Mrs.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

Folks, Ed failed to use the word tasteful in the Mug Shot contest name. This will most likely disqualify Cav & Karl![:0]

I wasn't anticipating anyone gnawing on the mug shots, but I certainly don't want to tell Mrs. what SHE should or should NOT do!!

I guess entries that are peppermint flavored MAY have an advantage, sounds like Mrs. enjoys her Schnapps!!![:0][:0][:0][:0]

IPD_Mrs

Folks, Ed failed to use the word tasteful in the Mug Shot contest name. This will most likely disqualify Cav & Karl![:0]

I wasn't anticipating anyone gnawing on the mug shots, but I certainly don't want to tell Mrs. what SHE should or should NOT do!!

I guess entries that are peppermint flavored MAY have an advantage, sounds like Mrs. enjoys her Schnapps!!![:0][:0][:0][:0]

Well AGAIN Ed has proven how little knowlege he really has. The Mrs. can't stand Schnapps!!!![:0]

I suppose we could have a guessing contest to see who is the first (other than the Mr.) to correctly come up with the Mrs.' favorite drink. That sounds terribly boring to me . . . almost as boring as visiting someplace like the "Sandpaper Museum" being discussed in another forum.[}:)]

great12b4ever

I don't know about this, we have already seen one scary mug shot, we certainly don't need to see others. My cats are still hiding from the last one, but the garden is doing great!!!

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus

Well AGAIN Ed has proven how little knowlege he really has. The Mrs. can't stand Schnapps!!!![:0]

I suppose we could have a guessing contest to see who is the first (other than the Mr.) to correctly come up with the Mrs.' favorite drink. That sounds terribly boring to me . . . almost as boring as visiting someplace like the "Sandpaper Museum" being discussed in another forum.[}:)]

Well now Little Lady, might I suggest a shot of Southern Comfort?![}:)];)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Uh Oh, this is one contest that can only go pear shaped.[:eek:)]

BTW, what prize does the winner get? Dinner with our two leading ladies, with Ed picking up the tab? Trip around the world? It would have to be something REALLY good for me to risk my street cred and post my ugly mug here. :D

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by wdcav1952

Well now Little Lady, might I suggest a shot of Southern Comfort?![}:)];)

Well sir, if you add some oj and a splash or two of slow gin you might get my attention [}:)] but you still will not have found my favorite.

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by skiprat

BTW, what prize does the winner get? Dinner with our two leading ladies, with Ed picking up the tab? Trip around the world? It would have to be something REALLY good for me to risk my street cred and post my ugly mug here. :D

We've already seen your "mug," and what makes you think you have "street cred" to begin with??? Aside from that .. are you hitting on the PRPrincess ??????? Oh ED....... [}:)][}:)]

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam

We've already seen your "mug," and what makes you think you have "street cred" to begin with??? Aside from that .. are you hitting on the PRPrincess ??????? Oh ED....... [}:)][}:)]

Sounds like fighting talk to me.[B)]Hitting on PRPrincess???? I'm not that fussy....you'll do[}:)][:X]
And what are you calling Ed for? That old geezer couldn't catch a cold let alone the one and only Speedy Skiprat.[}:)]
Steet cred? Hah, got tons of it...you should see all the girls get all weak kneed when I bat my baby blues. The mug that you think was mine was just my identical ugly twin. Ummm... that didn't work did it?[:I]

IPD_Mrs

Sounds like fighting talk to me.[B)]Hitting on PRPrincess???? I'm not that fussy....you'll do[}:)][:X]
And what are you calling Ed for? That old geezer couldn't catch a cold let alone the one and only Speedy Skiprat.[}:)]
Steet cred? Hah, got tons of it...you should see all the girls get all weak kneed when I bat my baby blues. The mug that you think was mine was just my identical ugly twin. Ummm... that didn't work did it?[:I]

Sounds like you have already hit the sauce this evening Stevers... uh NO that didn't work out for ya.

I'll take all of your above madness as related strictly to your thereby afflicted mind.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Uh-oh, She's a part-time therapist, too!

Just remember, Skippy, You want a princess, you gotta be a prince!!!

Me, oh, I'm king, a legend - known for brilliance, before my slide into "oldtimers."

Now, just known for importing stuff from Europe, so it can sit in my basement.[:0][:0][:0]

IPD_Mrs

Uh-oh, She's a part-time therapist, too!

Me, oh, I'm king, a legend - known for brilliance, before my slide into "oldtimers."

Now, just known for importing stuff from Europe, so it can sit in my basement.[:0][:0][:0]

And another one slides into the land of Delusions...... that would be those of the "Grandiose" variety of course ;)

PR_Princess

Just remember, Skippy, You want a princess, you gotta be a prince!!! (ribbit)....

Skippy! So just which pile of <s>shavings</s>, <s>stuff</s>, <s> sh** </s>, er, hum shavings ARE you under in Ed's basement??[:0][:0][:0]

Note to self: Must go and clean Ed's shop now....[}:)]:D:D

M

Mudder

I have to go get my waders on now, Ed's dishing it deep today.

Did you clean out the stalls today Ed?

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Originally posted by PR_Princess

Just remember, Skippy, You want a princess, you gotta be a prince!!! (ribbit)....

Skippy! So just which pile of <s>shavings</s>, <s>stuff</s>, <s> sh** </s>, er, hum shavings ARE you under in Ed's basement??[:0][:0][:0]

Ah!!!! The Duplicates are back. [8D]It was getting kind of quiet around here for a while.

Dawn, you won't find this Rat hiding under shavings in anyones basement ( You might find me dancing around under the streetlights inside a skip though:D) so let him clean his own basement[}:)]

What are you saying Ed? .....you have to be a Prince, but you are a King? Too good for the lady, are you?[B)] Don't you believe it my freind.;)

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by PR_Princess

Dawn, isn't it funny how when we clean out THEIR spaces we find all SORTS of NEAT things just "hiding" away under the SH..... whatever it was you called it.....;) Only one thing .. do NOT let them into our spaces .... DISASTER DISASTER

GoodTurns

How much longer will the princess believe that "Honest, the next kiss will change me to a prince" line?

ahhhh, hope springs eternal;);)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
<center>QUICK REMINDER</center>

If you don't have a mug, you won't be able to enter the Mug contest in February.

It's only 56 hours to the end of the month and your last chance to donate and <center>GET A MUG!!!</center>

Draken

Without any guidance for entries into this contest, I'll submit this one:
2008219181340_MugGrizzlyCS.jpg

And reserve the right to submit an updated one, should some guidance be provided as to what is desired in these MUG shots. ;)

The mug, and the lathe, both showed up on the same day. Pretty good timing if you ask me. [^]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I believe the contest was put on "temporary hold" until everyone received their mugs.

I was thinking the other night, we should have it in conjunction with April Fools' Day - but that is kind of in the "ladies' hands".

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Couldn't resist Ed ( Sorry ) but wouldn't having it over April Fools Day give you an unfair advantage?:D:D

Top Bottom