please help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

SantaEric

prior to xmas I ordered some 50cal pen kits from PSI along with a chuck. No probs with chuck but 2nd 50kit was defective. I called PSI and spoke with a lady in tech svcs who asked for an email and a pic and did both immediatly. She said she'd call back. day goes by and I call and was told by the same person that they are too busy right now to deal with me. Too busy??? are you serious? Rather then admit that a pen kit might be defective they cop an attitude. So I'm hoping that someone here who has had positive dealings with this company can lead me down the primrose path to enlightenment...TIA

alphageek

Former Moderator
The owner of PSI is on here as user psilevy. Calling PSI is usually your best bet, but I would suggest a PM and/or email to psilevy and see what he has to say. Hopefully he can help you get in touch with the right people to get some kind of resolution.

CatSmasher

It is a good idea to always get the person's name when talking to customer service. That way, if they "cop an attitude", something can be done to the specific person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom