Please allow me to introduce myself....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

More Grumpy

Although I've been a member since April of last year I have yet to introduce myself. I was always told to keep my mouth shut and my ears open. (Eyes in this case.) I guess I've been that guy in the back of the room just taking it all in and soaking up as much as possible before being comfortable enough to say anything.
I must say that I've been amazed at the dedication and willingness to share and to help others in these forums. I appreciate all that I have soaked in by just reading about other people's issues and the solutions offered. I've learned allot and looking forward to the day that I may actually be able to answer a question for someone else.
Thank you all, and looking forward to being a participating member.
Rick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Hi Rick ! ! . Thanks for introducing yourself !

So you are "More Grumpy" . . . . more grumpy than who ? . . . . LOL ! :D

Psychmike22

Although I've been a member since April of last year I have yet to introduce myself. I was always told to keep my mouth shut and my ears open. (Eyes in this case.) I guess I've been that guy in the back of the room just taking it all in and soaking up as much as possible before being comfortable enough to say anything.
I must say that I've been amazed at the dedication and willingness to share and to help others in these forums. I appreciate all that I have soaked in by just reading about other people's issues and the solutions offered. I've learned allot and looking forward to the day that I may actually be able to answer a question for someone else.
Thank you all, and looking forward to being a participating member.
Rick
Welcome. You will learn a lot.

KMCloonan

Rick, Welcome from Northern Illinois! Almost everything I know about pen turning came from the folks on this site. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Kevin

TDahl

Welcome from California. I can't wait to see some of the pens you have made or will make. Thank you for introducing yourself.

Top Bottom