PKPARK-BU2 PSI Bushings Wanted

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rickster

The PKPARK-BU2 is a discontinued bushing set for the PKPARK-X Classic Click pen.
Someone gave me three kits but I need the bushings to turn them.
Is anyone willing to sell or lend me some?

Thanks, Rickster

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

campzeke

Find a cabinet shop in your area and ask them for a couple of Corian scraps and make the bushings you need.

jttheclockman

Many times the same tubes are used for different kits. Even if the lengths are not the same but the inside dimensions of the tube fit other bushings in your possession you could use them as a guide and just use calipers to bring the blank home.

Rickster

Many times the same tubes are used for different kits. Even if the lengths are not the same but the inside dimensions of the tube fit other bushings in your possession you could use them as a guide and just use calipers to bring the blank home.
I have looked at both attachment, thanks for the links. Making my own I am not sure I'm that good yet. I looked at other bushings with moderate luck. They don't seem to do much with 11mm tubes any more. They don't even sell 11mm replacement tubes. Freehand could wast a lot of un-replaceable tubes. Thanks for all of the suggestions, I'll keep digging and come up with something.

leehljp

Member Liaison
If you haven't yet started to use calipers to measure and turn blanks, this would be a good time to start. Better fittings come from measuring with calipers than using bushings. But it does require TBC (turning between centers) which overall is more accurate. As to turning your own bushings, again use the calipers and turn a bushing on the lathe. That is not very hard. If one can turn the wood to the size of a bushing, it is no more difficult to turn a piece of corian (as mentioned above) to the size for the tube to hold the tube either on a mandrel or TBC.

Top Bottom