PITH Exchange list

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

Here is our randomized list of 30 participants. The way it will go is, you find your name on the list and you will be sending a pen to the person directly below you. @bmac , you will be sending your pen to Dieseldoc.

• You now have until midnight 2/29 to contact your recipient to get their shipping info as well as any other information you need to create your pen.
  • After contact has been made you will need to confirm that contact has been made via private message to me (woodwzrd).
  • The pen you ship must be a single tube pen of any style using any blank of your choice.
  • The pen you ship must be accompanied by three blanks of your choice.
  • You now have until 3/18 (we'll stretch it out to the end of the weekend) to complete and ship you pen and blanks. Please confirm via private message to me (woodwzrd) when you have shipped your pen.
If there are any questions at all please post them in this thread or feel free to shoot me a message.

@Dieseldoc
@RGABEL
@hippi
@Scotty
@DesertCanyon
@cl1237
@keithbyrd
@egnald
@d_bondi
@Joebobber
@amtechrs
@mhallett
@Seer
@hooked
@KLJ
@NorthShoreNovice
@SabertoothBunny
@naynay
@PenCasso
@Edgar
@CT_C
@McKenzie Penworks
@Brian G
@Lmstretch
@Tach
@Displaced Canadian
@Brandy
@darrin1200
woodwzrd
@bmac

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

d_bondi

Sorry I'm stating the obvious here, but it isn't a direct exchange correct?
We are making/sending a pen to the person below our name and receiving a pen from the person above our name, correct?

woodwzrd

A third of the participants have already made contact and a couple are already planning to ship within the first 2-3 days of the exchange. I will probably get a new thread started by the end of the week and tag everyone for their pith reveal so you can post pictures as you start receiving your pens and blanks

woodwzrd

We are down to just a third of the group to confirm that contact has been made with your recipient. Please remember to message me once you reach out to your recipient so I don't have to hunt you down.

Also, If you have shipped make sure to message me so I can track that as well.

Top Bottom