PITH 2020

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Finatic

Completed the 2020 Bash PITH with member Gagler. My first PITH in several years and extremely happy. Gagler sent me a beautiful Cigar segmented with Maple, Walnut and repurposed Brass. Very nice workmanship and outstanding finish. Thanks Mike.
DSCN1129.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Klaucker

My very first Pen In The Hat with member KLJ and he is a true craftsman. He made a Triton Roller Ball with Teak from the USS North Carolina and threw in a bunch of blanks which was totally unexpected. This Pen will be a show piece for me. It is very inspirational. Thanks Keith!

Attachments

• 4E5ECCDC-48DA-42B4-906D-21DF1DA87EF0.jpeg
    4E5ECCDC-48DA-42B4-906D-21DF1DA87EF0.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 243

Finatic

My very first Pen In The Hat with member KLJ and he is a true craftsman. He made a Triton Roller Ball with Teak from the USS North Carolina and threw in a bunch of blanks which was totally unexpected. This Pen will be a show piece for me. It is very inspirational. Thanks Keith!
Very Nicely Done.

Reactions: KLJ

Gagler

My apologies for not posting earlier, but I got called out of town with work.

Russ, aka Finatic, promptly sent me this very nice Sedonia fountain pen in rhodium plating with an Italian cellious barrel. My photography skills are non-existent and do not do justice to this pen, very fine craftsmanship!

pith1.jpg

Attachments

• pith2.jpg
    pith2.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 163

MrPukaShell

Received my pen from CDWRRTX aka Cliff. We had been out on a beach trip for a few days and I new it was waiting for me when I got home. Sure was looking forward to coming home and opening the package. Lets just say I was more than pleased when I got it opened. Not sure how but I came out smelling like a rose on this swap. Thanks Cliff

Attachments

• IMG_7496.jpg
    IMG_7496.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 167
Top Bottom