Pictures using the Nikkor AF-S Micro 60mm Lens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hey Guys

Had a few minutes this afternoon to take a few pictures of a new pen that I received from Russell Miller at RKM Turnings. I used my Nikon Nikkor AF-S Micro lens for these pictures. Russell's pen has a great feel, and excellent fit and finish. Very light too at just 26.57 grams. Highly recommended! Russell's site is here: RKM Turnings | All Products | Online Store Powered by Storenvy

Jan1313Russellsblueandgreen21000_zps2a614251.jpg

Jan1313Russellsblueandgreen3originalcleaned1000_zps0169799a.jpg

Jan1313Russellsblueandgreen5original1000_zpsd9f73a28.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rkm6460

Hey, Denis! I just noticed via my store that I had some hits from this site...thanks for posting! Your pics of that pen are amazing...wish I had a bit more skill with my camera!!!

chriselle

Nice pictures Dennis. I'm looking at that macro lens right now but like the others mentioned ...they aren't cheap by any means. It's a tough call as I'm getting reasonable results with my Nikkor AF-S DX-VR 18-200 and stacking a bunch of shots with different focal lengths. For example...
Not bad...but not great either.

Attachments

• Stacked caseinmed.jpg
    Stacked caseinmed.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 169

JLewis

Denis and I both have the kit 18-105 which is a good lens. I sold him this 60mm and now that I have started turning I regret ever doing it. It is on the expensive side (pushing 700 now) but if you turn great pens t will capture that and lead to easy high priced sales.

flyitfast

Pen is great. Photography is AWESOME! I really like your website. It is well organized and the pen displays are easy to travel. At those prices you must be selling a lot of pens!
Thanks for posting.
gordon

Top Bottom