Pic too dark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbyrd24

This seems to be a reoccuring problem of mine. Pic is too dark and sized where there is not enough detail. If someone doesn't mind would you please resize and lighten this pic. Then if it isn't asking too much, let me know what program was used and how you did it.:) Thanks....

2005112713231_Bois%20de%20Rose%20Churchill%20RB.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fangar

Bryan,

I am so sorry. I think I left it in too long and it melted. Dude, my Dad has the ultimate set of tools... We can fix it!

20051127698_churchill.jpg

Cheers,

Fangar

Jcraigg

I use Photofiltre it is a real simple program and its free i know my pictures got better the more i played with it. If you want a copy send me your e-mail address i have one on file will send it to you

stilgar

Originally posted by Jcraigg
<br />I use Photofiltre it is a real simple program and its free i know my pictures got better the more i played with it. If you want a copy send me your e-mail address i have one on file will send it to you

I would be interested in this program. I need something simple for my kids to use.

Dario

Originally posted by jbyrd24
<br />This seems to be a reoccuring problem of mine. Pic is too dark and sized where there is not enough detail. If someone doesn't mind would you please resize and lighten this pic. Then if it isn't asking too much, let me know what program was used and how you did it.[:)] Thanks....

How about this? I used Painshop Pro but will be retiring this soon and start using my PhotoShop instead.

I just adjusted the brightness...not sure what actual color to match makes it tough though.

200611152734_jbyrdpena.jpg
<br />

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by Dario
<br />
Originally posted by jbyrd24
<br />This seems to be a reoccuring problem of mine. Pic is too dark and sized where there is not enough detail. If someone doesn't mind would you please resize and lighten this pic. Then if it isn't asking too much, let me know what program was used and how you did it.[:)] Thanks....

How about this? I used Painshop Pro but will be retiring this soon and start using my PhotoShop instead.

I just adjusted the brightness...not sure what actual color to match makes it tough though.

200611152734_jbyrdpena.jpg
<br />

Dario,

Does it hurt when you use PainShop Pro? Since I just had surgery, I would be looking for a pain-free program. [:D][}:)][:D][}:)]

Dario

Originally posted by wdcav1952
Dario,

Does it hurt when you use PainShop Pro? Since I just had surgery, I would be looking for a pain-free program. [:D][}:)][:D][}:)]

William,

LOL, I meant PAINTSHOP Pro...good one!!! Still very sharp, this means you are recovering well! [;)]

Draken

I'm using GIMP, the open source program similar to Photoshop. Details at http://www.gimp.org, and did I mention it's free? [:D] Now if my photo skills could give me decent photos to imput into the program for resizing and the like, I'd be much better off.

Cheers,
Draken

Ryan

While almost anything can be fixed in photoshop you are better off getting your technique right. You will spend much less time sitting in front of the computer and will have more time to turn.

For what it is worth.

Try moving your lights closer to the camera. It looks as if everything is in a straight line. You want them on more of a 45 degree angle. This is part of the reason you are loosing the detail in this dark pen around the centerband. You are lighting it from the side.

Shoot this pen again as mentioned above and lets see how it looks.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom