Piano Keyboard Pen Blank - 3D Effect!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I made this blank for Fred Borden at Paramount Pen. When I pulled it from the mold I noticed the keyboard had a 3D look to it. Fred was nice enough to send me a photo of the completed pen and I'm really happy with the result.
Piano Keyboard Pen.jpg

I modified the image a little bit (the side you can't see on the original is different) and will be producing these blanks soon.

Music8_Sierra_A.gif

Thanks for looking! :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

Did you plan the 3D effect or did it surprise you? Looks great!

It surprised me. It's the clear resin that really brought it out. Once I had cast the blank I looked at the original image and there is a very slight 3D appearance to it that I hadn't noticed before but once under resin, it became really pronounced.

mbroberg

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm, I can't find any "Like" button to acknowledge the replies. So to all of you above, "LIKE"

leehljp

Member Liaison
Hummmmmmmmmmmmm, I can't find any "Like" button to acknowledge the replies. So to all of you above, "LIKE"

Mike, I am a moderator on woodworking forum and everyone there has the ability to quote INSIDE of someones post - except me. That "Inside the Quote box" reply icon is not there on my computer. Send a note to Jeff if your posts continues to exclude the "like" icon.

Top Bottom