Photos from MPG April 11 & 12 2014

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
We're happy to share photos from the MPG event.
Ronnie & Linda

Attachments

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Thanks for sharing the photos! Even if you got my bad side. :).

Nice work guys! Thanks for the photo's. Now I can prove to my wife that I really did go to a pen turners meeting! :biggrin:
I'll vouch for ya! Lol. It was great seeing and visiting with you again Freddie! I'm glad you were able to make it.

Last edited:
Wanted to say more when we posted to pictures but was a little late after the drive home... a simple report...first and for most was the friendly helpful handling by Rich and all the people that set up this years event... from that, the presenters gave us so much on each topic including video presentations that I am as usual over whelmed and excited by how to apply the things learned... and then the giving of all the products by companies to not only promote they're products and companies but help this MPG event was I believe a great investment... we were yes thrilled to have attended this well done event am thankful to have done so. Thank you also to IAP and Jeff for building this association of penturners.

Thank you, Doug... we felt the camera needed a change from taking pictures of grand children... sort of WOW there is another group of people out there. click click click... Lol. We do enjoy the memories though and the wife might make a theme art layout with the pictures as a part.

Top Bottom