PF or El Grande clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryr

I'm working on something that needs a clip with a small hole in it. I think either the Perfect Fit or Streamline El Grande would be good. I've contacted BB and he doesn't have any spare parts. Does anybody have any extras of these or have any ideas how to get some? Right now I only need a couple.

Rifleman1776

Get several more clips than you actually need. Drilling might not turn out to be a simple procedure. I tried drilling a Baron gold TN clip and ended up with disaster. Actually, first a custom jeweler tried with specialized equipment and only broke her expensive bits. Then another jewler with a laser dealie couldn't do it. Then I tried with my own drill press. Together we only succeeded in scratching up the surface. No hole. I had intended to mount a cross on the clip. Instead had one laser engraved on the wood. Let us know how your project comes out.

gerryr

Frank,
Fortunately, I don't need to drill a hole in the clip. I'm working on a hidden clip and want to use something that looks like the PF clip, since I think it looks nicer than the Flattop American clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom