Petering out??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ok Guys,

As the "un-official cheerleader", I'm afraid it's time to get on the bull!!! horn!!!!

The last week is upon us and tonight, for the second night in a row, from 8-10 PM Eastern, the Bash has 4 out of 20 of the threads on the first page and about the same on the second.

LET'S HELP EACH OTHER!!!! End the bash with a BANG!!! Every time you see a bash thread, post on it to bring it to the front page!!

I am going to do a couple more auctions--stop by and COMMENT!!! DON'T HAVE to bid, just congratulate the leader or pick on a friend who just got "passed" or SOMETHING!!!! The only way we can show enthusiasm is to keep these threads VISIBLE!!!!

So, MAKE A COMMITMENT TO YOURSELF!!!

YOU will make SOME comment on every second BASH thread you see!!! IF we all do this (and I will do it for the contests that I have been ignoring---guilty as charged!!), at least when the end of February comes, there will be a NOTICEABLE difference. Right now--the bash is WELL hidden---LET'S ALL MAKE IT DOMINANT for the final week.

Comments welcome and NO, I won't go sit in the corner!!!

Ed

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I know I appreciate all the effort everyone has been putting in to this. I was hoping to have, "real life" under control by the end of this week, but it looks like the long days at the office are going to continue for awhile. Even so, I will try to make that extra effort to keep the excitement you guys have whipped up going !!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We got a FRIDAY, then a WEEKEND, then a MONDAY--

If nothing else, try to stop in on your way home from church!!!

Or use your I-Phone during the sermon

Top Bottom