Pepper mills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sbwertz

sbwertz

These are the pepper mills I'm delivering tomorrow. They have proven to be my most popular Christmas item this year

bigpepper.jpg

smallpepper.jpg

Sorry the picture quality is so poor. I just finished them and have to deliver them tomorrow morning, so didn't have time to set up the light box. Just shot available light.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

Those look great Sharon, nice design to them and the pic looks fine. I've had 2 now for about 6 months, seeing yours, i may try to finish them.

PapaTim

Nice variety and well done. Does one finish sell better than the other (antique copper or antique brass) or are they pretty equal?

hilltopper46

Interesting - I am just completing an order for a couple of these that came "out of the blue." I've seen them in the catalog for years but never thought much about doing one. I'll have to stock a few for next year.

sbwertz

Nice variety and well done. Does one finish sell better than the other (antique copper or antique brass) or are they pretty equal?

I put the copper on honey locust, african sumac, and carob to bring out the pink in the wood. The rest I do in brass.

Sharon

sbwertz

The dark colored one in the second photo is not one I sold. It is made from a mulberry crown, and was given to me as a gift. I used it as a model to sell the others. The others are walnut, bubinga, mulberry, chinese elm, and carob. I have sold twelve, all together, and have four more ordered. You really need a blank at least 2.3 inches square. The walnut one was only 2 inches so I left the top and bottom square, rounding the corners, to get enough width to put the screws in.

Top Bottom