Penturning with my children

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from stolicky

stolicky

I was able to get both of my girls to spend some time in the shop over the last couple of weeks making pens. Neither one is brand new to the hobby, but it has been a while since they have shown interest. Below are some pics of them in the shop and one of the pens they finished. Note, a couple of the final pens are being entered in the 13 and Under Bash contest. Pics of those finished pens will be kept under wraps until after the contest is public. They definitely prefer the eye candy acrylic prep work and wet sanding over putting finish onto wood.

Attachments

• Kara_8.jpg
    Kara_8.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Kara_5a.jpg
    Kara_5a.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 185
  • Kara_10.jpg
    Kara_10.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 172
  • Kara_11.jpg
    Kara_11.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Mia_4a.jpg
    Mia_4a.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_9448.JPG
    IMG_9448.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Nice work and especially from the younger generation. You might have caused a problem by letting us know they would be entered in the contest. Either way, I like them.

stolicky

Nice work and especially from the younger generation. You might have caused a problem by letting us know they would be entered in the contest. Either way, I like them.
Quick edit! Hopefully, it was a slow couple of minutes... The internet forgets, right! :) Parental excitement strikes again.

Luckily, the voting is based on the pens submitted, not on the kids!

Last edited:
Top Bottom