Cheer Penturners Products

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Green

I just got 'asked' to take a new position with my company 2500 miles from here and need to move quickly. Quite a surprise. I have a great group of guys who work for me. So what do any of us do to commemorate an occasion like this? I'll make 'em pens and have them engraved with something unique. Unfortunately I need them quick. I do an ok CA finish but I spend more time cutting the bushings loose and finishing the ends than I do turning (maybe just me, I've tried waxing them and such but i end up making more of a mess than not). Anyway, I've been meaning to order some delrin bushings but been too lazy. Nothing like a crisis to drive activity!

Long story short, I placed an on-line order to John at Penturners Products (Penturners Products!) with a note explaining the situation and asking if he could ship fast and let me know the cost. Literally within hours on a Saturday evening I got notification from Paypal that my stuff was coming and a personal note from John thanking me for the order and letting me know he upgraded the shipping on the house.

If you spend time on this site you see John's name pop up a lot. Obviously for good reason. You don't get service and support like that from very many places in this world! I'll be ordering all parts to turn btwn centers from John very soon! Thanks again John!!!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
I just got 'asked' to take a new position with my company 2500 miles from here and need to move quickly. Quite a surprise. I have a great group of guys who work for me. So what do any of us do to commemorate an occasion like this? I'll make 'em pens and have them engraved with something unique. Unfortunately I need them quick. I do an ok CA finish but I spend more time cutting the bushings loose and finishing the ends than I do turning (maybe just me, I've tried waxing them and such but i end up making more of a mess than not). Anyway, I've been meaning to order some delrin bushings but been too lazy. Nothing like a crisis to drive activity!

Long story short, I placed an on-line order to John at Penturners Products (Penturners Products!) with a note explaining the situation and asking if he could ship fast and let me know the cost. Literally within hours on a Saturday evening I got notification from Paypal that my stuff was coming and a personal note from John thanking me for the order and letting me know he upgraded the shipping on the house.

If you spend time on this site you see John's name pop up a lot. Obviously for good reason. You don't get service and support like that from very many places in this world! I'll be ordering all parts to turn btwn centers from John very soon! Thanks again John!!!

You've got it right. No better place, online, to get bushings than Johnny CNC !!!!

bitshird

John is a great fellow, and we are fortunate to have him as a member, too bad he's swamped at work we could use some more styles of his fantastic BTC bushings.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
John is a great dude. He work's more than anybody I know, and still keeps up his excellent service at Penturners products. John also hates Banjo Music:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom