Pentel LR7 Style Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Had a client looking for a pen in the style of his plastic Pentel needle-point pen. Did some digging and found that the refills are available however, no mention of a kit that I can find. Has anyone ever done a conversion, or know of a kit that this refill will fit in - all I find are Parker or Cross styles mentioned.

(Disregard - I have found the info)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MRDucks2

Had a client looking for a pen in the style of his plastic Pentel needle-point pen. Did some digging and found that the refills are available however, no mention of a kit that I can find. Has anyone ever done a conversion, or know of a kit that this refill will fit in - all I find are Parker or Cross styles mentioned.

(Disregard - I have found the info)
Just for reference if this comes up in any future search's.

sorcerertd

For anyone else looking at this thread and wondering, I bought a set of Pentel LR7 (Energel) refills recently to test the fit in rollerball pens. They are pretty much the same as the Pilot Precise, which is also the same length as the G2. The G2 will fit in a rollerball, but the tip doesn't extend as far as a rollerball cartridge on some kits because of the slightly different shoulder shape. I find the Precise is compatible with more rollerballs than the G2. They just look really weird with the needle tip. I've been journaling with one of them and they do write very well.

sorcerertd

Just for reference if this comes up in any future search's.
I might just have to try that.

SteveJ

I've used them in a number of rollerball kits, Cabellero's and some Jr's. My wife had one of the pentel engergel pens which she liked since it seemed to always write. They do look pretty strange with the needle like tip. They are also available in various if you want a smaller nib.

Top Bottom