Pens for Great Grandkids

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
6 out of 14! Some are old enough for their own pen now. 8 are not. I ordered 4 Sierra and 2 .30 caliber kits and some blanks from beartoothwoods.com
One blue to green blank I had left over from a casting I did myself back in my days in Florida. It's cast with some Chameleon powder I used to paint the old El Camino.
The two .30 cal pens sport some Mosaic blanks I had for kitless pens. Those are for the two great grandsons. The others are for the girls. I skimped on the photos so as not to bore everybody TOO much. Thanks for looking!
DSCF0305.JPG
DSCF0306.JPG
DSCF0307.JPG
DSCF0308.JPG
DSCF0309.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

BEAUTIFUL pens !!! . . I count 7 of them .... do you really have 14 Great Grandkids ?

NEVER boring !!!! . :):):) ;)

Thanks for showing, Chuck !!

Alan Morrison

Good looking and well finished pens, Chuck.
Photographs are excellent. They look like they are floating.
What is the material that they are on ?

Alan

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
BEAUTIFUL pens !!! . . I count 7 of them .... do you really have 14 Great Grandkids ?

NEVER boring !!!! . :):):) ;)

Thanks for showing, Chuck !!
Mal, you are correct. I forgot that I added one for a step-great granddaughter. So seven out of 15 actually.
Glad you like them. Thanks.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Good looking and well finished pens, Chuck.
Photographs are excellent. They look like they are floating.
What is the material that they are on ?

Alan
Thanks Alan! I built a white plexiglass cube, with one side open. They are semi transparent so I put some white paper underneath the cube. So the surroundings are all white. I took these outside on my covered patio, while the sun was above the roof this morning.
DSCF0310.JPG

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Sweet pens Chuck!!! To use an old phrase "I'm back in the saddle again", you are. This is some fine work and I'm really glad to see your work on this site. Keeps me motivated my friend.:D
Thanks Tom. I have more motivation planned for you soon! 😁 Somehow, the forum has stopped giving me notifications of new posts. I just found this one and Ernie's.

Top Bottom