Pens for Cody

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

Hi all;
This is voluntary!
just in case the PM didn't reach you. I'm coordinating the shipment of pens from the Washington Chapter to YouthMinisterDan for his fundraiser.

If you would like to send a pen; PM me and I will send you my address. I'm striving to have the pens shipped by August 16th. I will be out of town on business Aug. 19 - 22, and Dan is planning to have the fund raiser the first or second week of Sept.

Again participation is not required, we are striviing to coordinate the shipping.

Thanks all.
mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

planning to ship the box on Wednesday.
let me know if you didn't get a notice from me that I recieved your pens.. I have to fly out for a business trip on Thursday.
thanks.

SkookumPens

Next meeting and Pens for Cody

I ordered some of the blanks over a week ago from Curtis and have not received them yet. I am hoping I will have them by this Monday. Please email me the address that I can sent the pens directly to so I can send them out later next week.

On another note, I talked to Robert Waloweek the manager of Rockler in Tuckwila. He said that we could use his back demo room on Saturday afternoons. He has demonstrations until about noon each Saturday. We would have access to at least one lathe. Let me know if that will work out and I can let him know.

Craig Chatterton
Puyallup, WA

broitblat

I ordered some of the blanks over a week ago from Curtis and have not received them yet. I am hoping I will have them by this Monday. Please email me the address that I can sent the pens directly to so I can send them out later next week.

On another note, I talked to Robert Waloweek the manager of Rockler in Tuckwila. He said that we could use his back demo room on Saturday afternoons. He has demonstrations until about noon each Saturday. We would have access to at least one lathe. Let me know if that will work out and I can let him know.

Craig Chatterton
Puyallup, WA

I didn't know they had a back demo room :-(

SkookumPens

back room

It is part of their remodel. They set up an area for their Saturday demos behind the wood rack. It is not real large, but there is enough for our group at this time.

Craig Chatterton
Puyallup, WA

markgum

Pens are packaged and SWMBO promises me they will be mailed tomorrow while I'm flying to California for a business trip. We have 14 pens and 1 bottle stopper sending to Youthminster Dan. I know some of you are sending pens yourself and I want to say THANK YOU for donations. Yes, I have photos, but have a presentation to get ready and have to pack to catch the flight out in the Morning. Photos will be posted when I get home on Sunday.
Thanks again.

markgum

pens we sent

Here is a photo of the package of pens we sent. Unfortunately the photo was taken as I was packing and rushing out on a trip. So it's not the best photo but I tried. THANKS to all who donated.

Attachments

• SNC10953.jpg
    SNC10953.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 214

SkookumPens

More pens for Cody

I received the blanks from Curtis and mailed out today five pens and a pen and pencil set. I hope he is able to sell all the stuff the IAP members have donated.

Craig Chatterton
Puyallup, WA

Top Bottom