Cheer Penn State

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyL

I ordered during their 15% off sale (all that I selected was 15% on top of their volume discount). Paid only for the slow-boat shipping. I ordered Tuesday afternoon (Atlanta GA) arrived today by 2pm. No complaints. They are not my first choice, but not because of any negative experience that I had with them - I prefer to shop our "smaller business" suppliers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

I ordered during their 15% off sale (all that I selected was 15% on top of their volume discount). Paid only for the slow-boat shipping.
"15% off" is a beautiful word. PSI "economy shipping" is still quick. About $6.50.

jttheclockman

See and this is what you get. people who have great experiences with them and occasional one who does not. Glad you got what you needed Tony. After my last large sale with them I am getting all kinds of emails for things they think I need. I got that email also about 15% off certain kits and it happens one of them was one I just bought but they do not go back on orders. I got 10% off anyway so was happy to get something and yes shipping is very reasonable and had order in 3 days.

TonyL

I have never had a problem with them. However, I buy primarily from Exotics, etc..
I seem to get more of the 15% and 20% deals because I shop there infrequently. One of those "We want you back deals". I did play the game with the cart. Loaded it and unloaded it 4 times. I was looking for another 5% or free shipping. They must be on to me LOL. I had issues with Berea over the last 2 years, but never posted a Jeer to them. I just stop buying from them and the kits they sell. I hope things improve their kit quality improves..If so, I would get from Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom