Penn State Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aces-High

I could return it and reorder and still save $... Just seeing if they would want to just give me the discount or deal with a return and unpacking/reshelving...

DavidD

I could return it and reorder and still save $... Just seeing if they would want to just give me the discount or deal with a return and unpacking/reshelving...

I don't think this is at all dishonest and sounds smart if you're willing to carry double the charges on your card until getting the refund.

Note that PSI limits the savings from their 10% sales. Usually at either $40 or $60. So your upside potential of the swap would be capped at one of those two numbers, and potentially far less depending upon how much you purchased.

Aces-High

I don't think this is at all dishonest and sounds smart if you're willing to carry double the charges on your card until getting the refund.

Note that PSI limits the savings from their 10% sales. Usually at either $40 or $60. So your upside potential of the swap would be capped at one of those two numbers, and potentially far less depending upon how much you purchased.

This is a $300+ order, so I think I would be fine in that aspect...

Aces-High

In my opinion, that would be dishonest.

Most retail stores have a policy that if an item goes on sale within the "return" time limit you can go in and get a price adjustment. It's logical.

Dehn0045

I've only been turning pens for about a year, so I haven't made many orders from PSI, but I always try to use a 20% off. It seems like they run 10% about half of the time. If you compare prices, another outlet that sells PSI kits runs basically equivalent to PSI's 10% off, so when I don't have a 20% off coupon I will order from elsewhere...

Top Bottom