PenMakers International - Midwest Gathering (MPG) - Registration Now Open - Don't Miss This One

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

thumbnail.png

Just a quick note that it is time for you to register for the 2022 PenMakers International Midwest Gathering (MPG). This year the event looks spectacular. April 22 and 23, 2022 are the dates you need to know. And if you know the MPG, we always provide the best in content, demos, and vendors – and this year is no exception. Our demo line up looks great as we expand into some of the business and social aspect of your pen business, while still provide a great list of pen making topics and staple.

Why register now for April.
If you came to an event in the past, you know we give away a lathe and many more big and small prizes. The big prizes are tickets based on the earlier you sign up. Every month early, gets you an extra ticket. You know you are coming - sign up NOW!

Changes From The Past Chicago MPG
• New Hotel - Marriott Northwest (Hoffman Estates, Illinois)
• Bigger Hotel - Bigger Rooms - More Vendor and Demo Space
• Meals - We can only provide an optional dinner on Friday – Pizza
• Lunch on Friday and Saturday - there will be food carts on-site

Click Here To Register

And this year our vendor space has grown and so have our sponsors. Our vendors and sponsors are always "must see". Time to get out and socialize again. If you participated in the virtual event you know what demos we bring, but being able to socialize, meet and greet, and share ideas in person is what we have been waiting for.

This is going to be fun…

The MPG Team

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NJturner

I really enjoyed the virtual symposium last year, so was hoping some type of hybrid event would occur this year. Sad to hear it's live only.

Jarod888

I'm going to register also, but I wanted to point out that on the website midwestpengathering.com the dates are wrong. It shows that Friday 4/23 is the start. I looked on my calendar and Friday is 4/22.
The error is on the event details page. The home page is correct.

mg_dreyer

I'm going to register also, but I wanted to point out that on the website midwestpengathering.com the dates are wrong. It shows that Friday 4/23 is the start. I looked on my calendar and Friday is 4/22.
The error is on the event details page. The home page is correct.
What are you talking about - it looks perfect (because I just changed it - thanks for the catch - I appreciate it). And thanks for registering.

Top Bottom